Manchester United

Yeah absolutely, I meant €200m net, and I’m sure they’re trying to off-load Bale, they just struggle to get him to move with him slightly injury prone and on very high wages, while Madrid can definitely afford to let him rot I kind of get the impression that Perez likes to get money back on players a lot. I’m guessing they’d ideally want to get rid of Bale and upgrade on Vazquez and I don’t think they’d just trust Asensio’s inconsistency on the right but would go for a top tier player on the right as well (like Mbappe or similar) if they can sell one/both of Pogba/Vazquez.

It’s not certain that Isco stays either even if Zidane is back, he’s awkward in the sense that he might not be good enough to start over the play makers they will sit with at the end of the summer, but he is too good to not be a starter which he would be at nearly every club below the top 5 ish in the world. They also have a serious amount of young players in a bunch of positions right now and keep signing more, so they might also have to send some players out on loans as well. They’re in a heavy rebuilding phase and just stack players and I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up with another marquee signing like Pogba or Mbappe or similar before the summer is over.

So many big name players are about to move this summer and as transfers are often dependent on other transfers I expect the flood gates to open after Copa and Afcon are both completed.

@Darkseid

Talk to your boy please. Tell him how good Pogba is.

1 Like

Fucks sake, was hoping to trigger you while you were on holiday. Kindly take the bait next time please. Thanks.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised by something like a Bale Pogba swap.

Bale still has a reputation in England, and I’d guess by similar logic Pogba still has a reputation outside of England? United have no real transfer strategy either so would probably find room for him for some reason.

They’re two players who are “worth” a lot but I can’t really see anybody buying them. It would be the easiest way to shift Bale for Madrid, and the easiest way to find a “buyer” for Pogba. Even if Pogba isn’t necessarily what Madrid need or want, I think he’s a lesser headache than Bale for them right now.

1 Like

yeah I had something similar going in that post that was already so long up there, trades are so rare in reality but this could be one of the cases where it happens. RM could also get even more aggressive and try for Momo or something, wouldn’t surprise me either.

:joy:

3 Likes

I don’t get the funny bit?

Because its pre season and people expect to see footage of players hard at work, and they’re showing footage of him on an exercise bike with his arms folded, yawning away.

Its pretty obvious what the joke is lol

2 Likes

all I saw was Rashford talking to some guy, didn’t see any bikes

14 Likes

Walcott 2.0

1 Like

haha at least give him a chance

Always good to see Leeds hammered anywhere in the world. Keep it up boys.

1 Like

So I went on redcafe to check how they’re dealing with De Ligt heading to Juve instead of them, and I guess…not well :arteta:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/matthijs-de-ligt-juventus-player.449037/page-3

Either way, congratulations you big moron. You’ve just said hello to any sort of glory in your career. Honestly, even a guy like me wouldn’t want to play as a professional in Serie A. They can keep on buying as many players as they want. The minute they arrive they become irrelevant. America’s been doing the same thing since the early 90’s and their league is still as uninteresting and irrelevant as ever. They don’t care about the sport and it won’t make a difference how many random average “stars” you buy or how many semi retired dorks you manage to lure over with your BUCKS. fecking franchise is a laughing stock and erodes pretty much the only thing you shouldn’t touch. Just watch 20 000 fans show up for a division 2 game with not a star player within a million miles. Do you think they’d show up if you’d change the team logo to a JJ and renamed them? Go kill yourself.

It’s SHIT Shit And BULLSHIT!! You cannot BUY your way to an interesting league. No one cares about the league - not one fecking bit. It’s all down to culture within a country - and I don’t care how many fans are there either. Your league is SHIT and it STINKS SHIT. You can buy as many freaking pubs as you like - no one will want to go there. Just stay within your own business and let your money roll and stay the hell away from football you big morons. It could have been pretty much anything as long as there’s something in it for you. The way you go about things only shows how little you understand.

And de Ligt- you’re an absolute zero today. You had enough money but you wanted MORE. Absolutely gutted for your fans. They must be so disappointed seeing you hide away in Serie A. And don’t believe for a second we’re impressed by this move. You’re only embarrassing.

He chooses money, ok then. Let’s see how this barely-legal Raiola puppet does in Serie A.

6 Likes

Ah this warms me up

2 Likes

Honestly, post-Fergie United is half the reason I keep up with football nowadays.

Such a shambles :arteta:

3 Likes

It’s hilarious because they just don’t realise where they stand in the game anymore, you aren’t winning the CL and PL title anymore.

I fully expect them to reach a decade plus without winning the PL title.

3 Likes

And it’s great to see. They still got that entitlement, but way off the performance and results to back it up.

So the reconciliation is coming tough for them, but is a great watch for me :arteta: :giroud3:

4 Likes

Yeah, they are starting to know just how it feels and long may it continue.

If they sell Lukaku and Rashford is their only #9 then they’re even more fucked.

This and having endured their whole ‘We will never be like Arsenal’ aura back when we were struggling makes it so fucking sweet.

Complaining about other club’s investment, complaining about tackles or refs was something they would laugh at us about.
Now it’s them who often do this.
It’s amazing.

10 Likes