Manchester United

So he’s the Bellerin of Manchester United basically.

2 Likes

Fuck out. Bellerin is 100 times the man that weasel is. Bellerin uses his position to raise awareness of mental health and environmental issues. Lingard uses his position to get more hits on his latest Milly Rock video.

7 Likes

What do u have against him and his raising awareness for healthy eating? He was literally promoting beans in that last video. I think he’s just misunderstood by the older ppl who don’t understand this generation.

5 Likes

I know all those words but have no idea what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

Haha a4tt, I blew air through my nose hard.

Sometimes sham it’s better for us oldies to stay ignorant

1 Like

Looks like Pogba will be dabbing and nae nae-ing his way out of Old Trafford…

I’ll get my coat.

Man like Pogba flopped like a sack of shit at Man Utd and teams still want to buy him and are willing to pay big money for him.
Fuck sake.

1 Like

The full quote is slightly more interesting. I think this has been his worst season personally. Played much better in his first two seasons with Mourinho imo.

Would prefer him to stay at United. Better the devil you know.

“After this season and everything that has happened this season, with it being my best season as well… I think for me it could be a good time to have a new challenge somewhere else."

Running away when the going gets tough, has done fuck all in England.

Hasn’t made any kind of lasting impression in three years apart from being hype more than substance.

6 Likes

I think he has PSG Primadonna written all over him.

1 Like

Why shouldn’t he? If we rationalize this a bit. He’s a top player who probably has Real Madrid and PSG as options. He’s been with Manchester United for three years now and they have failed to build something proper. What is there for him to show loyalty?

5 Likes

My lasting impression is “United paid how much for him?!?!” :ramsey:

Did Aussiegooner & Calum laughed at Arsenal fans when fans said 89m for Pogba was not worth it?

Top player is a reach. It really is. Has Pogba really carried a ship? No Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal., no party. No Kante, no party.
Time for Pogba to keep the excuses for morons that want to listen to his crap. Zidane is making a big mistake being so keen on him.

1 Like

I’m not saying he should show loyalty, however, doesn’t change the reality of the situation which is he’s been an epic disappointment. I don’t begrudge him moving.

As for him being a top player that’s just smoke and mirrors, the PL isn’t losing much if/when he leaves.

1 Like

Fergie had Pogbas number first time round. Amongst the most over hyped players to have appeared in English football.

Yep because he is, United will recoup that money if they sold him, I have absolutely no doubt about that, think they’d walk away with a profit.

the guy is 26 years old and acts about 6, I don’t really get annoyed that much but this guy seriously does my head in, not just him there are so many footballers that are just embarrassing shame that’s how the world is nowadays, I honestly don’t get it

1 Like

Not the most reliable rumours but…Rashford is reportedly asking for 300k a week.

Transfermkt says Rashford’s contract expires in 2020 but United have an option for a further year.

No progress on De Gea’s contract either. Pogba wants to leave. Lukaku the same.

DDG, Pogba and Lukaku leaving might be a blessing in disguise for United.

I think they need a better ball playing keeper to bring themselves in line with the modern game of building from the back. They need a significantly better striker with better link up and hold up play. And as good as Pogba is, they’re unlikely to surround him with the requisite quality and the media circus around him is damaging.

1 Like