Manchester United

Not happy at all. Now we will have to fend off United as they surely will improve their game post-Mourinho.

2 Likes

Fuck I wasn’t expecting that news this morning. Can’t fucking help but laugh at Jose :joy::joy::joy::joy:

They should just get Moyes back in until the end of the season. He still has 6 months left to run on his contract.

15 Likes

That is pretty funny.

Didn’t we think this post- Moyes and van Gaal too though?

1 Like

lol apparently the caretaker will be Carrick :joy:

Jose is still the winner in this. He convinced United to draft a new contract in Jan, just a year & half since his first contract.

Now he gets a hefty payment. I don’t think he really wanted to stay.

I’m not laughing. I was enjoying the demise of Man Utd.

8 Likes

Yup, good chance the players will up their game to make Mourinho look bad.
Shaw will perhaps run 100kms per match from here on

Pogba uploaded then quickly deleted this…

3 Likes

The only benefit I see from this, is the possibility that Man Utd will poach Poch in the summer.

still received 67k likes?
Damn Internet

Arghh, That will bring United back on the map.
Let Real have him

Yeah, I think that’s why they’re so set on appointing an interim manager. They’re playing the waiting game. They have a good idea of who they want and know that a top manager who is doing a good job is unlikely to just walk away from that job in the middle of the season.

Whether Poch will want the job, however, is another question altogether. Real would surely be his preference if he was to walk away from Spurs.

Danny Mills was just on Sky Sports saying United should go for Southgate :thinking:

Well last season they were 2nd.

That really was only the immediate future.

5 Likes

My guess is United get a placeholder and go for Conte.

Big fear if he does go there

1 Like

Time for Pauly to put up or shut up. He is nurturing into quite a nuisance, not many will put up with his shit.

I don’t see it, but maybe you’re right.

Then they’re gonna go all out for Poch me thinks.

It’s so fantastic to see Mou fired after such a disastrous half a season. He plays awful soccer and is a huge bully. Hopefully he disappears to Qatar, China or the UAE. There was a rumor that MLS might make a run at him but I don’t know if the convoluted salary cap rules would work with his current methodology of throwing a shit ton of money at the problem and crying when he gets it wrong.