Manchester United

Jumbo sausage rolls cunt :hipster:

Mourinho in an interview implying that Juventus haver better players and spend what it takes too get the best.

He has clearly forgotten that he bought their best player, a couple of seasons ago, for a record fee,

He’s losing his memory as well as his dressing room.

3 Likes

Only City have spent more than them FFS! Same old excuse.

1 Like

16 Likes

:wenger:

In a way you can say we replaced Sanchez with Aubameyang & Mkhitaryan

Except we sold Giroud and Walcott before getting Aubameyang :wink:.

2 Likes

Easy choice to make there, as much as I have respect for giroud, it’s an obvious decision. Walcott was there for five seasons too many.

4 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

His flaws are something he should be able to improve in training, especially his first touches.

1 Like

Technique isn’t improving at his age

I remember when people used to wishlist him and I always said he didn’t have the technique to play good football at a top club. He’s a good box striker who works all day though but he’ll never be elite and will usually break up attacking moves

1 Like

Technique won’t but you can work on your first touch and all.
Persie improved just right foot in his late 20s to an extent he could lob or dink the ball with it.

First touch is part of your football technique so your first sentence is a contradiction.

I still dont think it’s something that can’t be improved later in the career

2 Likes
4 Likes

He does look fat

Looking at all those misses, looks like he does the hard part well, and then misses the easy part. He is getting into the right positions to score goals but just not hitting the target which tells me he will start banging them in soon enough. But long may this barren spell continue cause anything that adds to Mourinho’s misery is always welcome.

3 Likes

That’s the thing he doesn’t even look like he’s put on good quality muscle. He looks fat