Manchester United

Could very well be this.
Sometimes you just need a change to reset and start over again.

1 Like

He had his head turned but then had himself on a new long term deal with United within about 3 months didn’t he? I guess United money is hard to turn down.

1 Like

He’s wasted his best years at United really. They won the title (the year he arrived?) and then only challenged for it once in the years that followed?

I looked it up and he signed that deal less than 2 weeks after that window closed it seems. I definitely think the amount they threw at him helped get that signature and it also wasn’t united who fucked him over so I’d imagine he was disinclined to help Real out if they wanted to wait til he was a free agent.

1 Like

Angel Gomes looks to be off. Highly rated isn’t he?

Bit late replying to this but that “still” smacks of disbelief in what he’s saying.

Man U have got an easy run in and apart from Leicester in their last game all the other teams they have to play are in the bottom half of the PL.

It will be interesting to see if they keep hold of Solksjaer or have a top European manager lined up.
It’s a bit hard to get rid of a manager if he gets a top four place and wins every game.

1 Like

OGS looks like he’s growing with the challenge and I have to say I like him as a person when I see him in interviews. Comes across really well.

4 Likes

confirmation that Cristo is a United fan, always knew it

Wtf am i reading :gabriel:

2 Likes

Bruno Fernandes looks like the real deal. And how tall is he? Looks like he’s about my height/Santi’s height. :ozil:

1 Like

He’s nearly 6 foot lol

1 Like

Yeah he’s not Cedric level

1 Like

Who was it that called out Maguire on here?

Gotta say I look like an absolute fool for defending him. He got wrecked a few times yesterday. :pires2:

The ‘praise’ Solskjaer gets from the media for how Rashford, Martial and Greenwood are performing, and that team as a whole, is pathetic. They should play for the title and anything below that is underperforming.

Don’t you think he deserves any praise?

I think I’ve not worded myself correctly reading that. They make it so like he is working miracles right now, but there has been a lot of investment etc gone into this squad. (Direct) champions league qualification should be the minimum.

If Arteta is going to get Arsenal into 6th or 7th I’m not going to say he has done an excellent job either. Same for Solksjaer and United in regards to CL imo.

Oh I totally agree with you on that point. It’s not a miracle that he’s moving them forward, it’s a talented squad. The addition of Fernandes and the return to full fitness of Pogba has been huge for them.

A squad like he has, CL is the minimum.

Greenwood looks legit. 15 goals at 18 years old.

Greenwood Martial Rashford could be very good if they get consistent

9 Likes

Be very interesting if they add Sancho also.