Manchester United

Wolves won again :rage::rage:

What this got to do with manure?

1 Like

We ain’t got a Wolves thread

5 Likes

Lmao

Fair reasoning

Vitoria gave a good account of themselves tonight. Honestly feel bad for them. Didn’t deserve to lose

1 Like

Confused-Flamboyant-Black-Man-Just-Cant-Right-Now

https://www.onlinearsenal.com/t/wolverhampton-wanderers-thread/

2 Likes

He looks like he’s dressed in Wolves colours

Although it couldn’t be the Molineux given the calibre of that bird in the background

1 Like

We do

:stuck_out_tongue:

@DavidHillier I’m not sure if you’re aware of this but we do actually have a Wolves thread.

It’s in the English Football section but in case you need a handy link I’ll include that too.

4 Likes

:ozil:

https://twitter.com/TheBeardedRauI/status/1187647368163971073?s=19

United fans on twitter were still taking the piss out of Pepe like ‘all his goals are FKs, still no open play goals!’

As you can see above, scoring FKs isn’t easy :arteta:

5 Likes

In Rashford’s case, scoring isn’t easy period.

Unless it’s a penalty, and he managed to miss one of these as well haha.

Rashford is so incredibly over-rated. Some people are starting to wise up and see that he isn’t world class, but until he is viewed by everyone as distinctly average, he’s over-rated!

We gave him a career ffs

5 Likes

It’s the potential word that gets overrated by fans. Rashford is one of many.

Imagine Fergie saying “we’ll have to be at our best to stand a chance of beating Norwich”. Fucking Norwich! :laughing:

2 Likes

When was he ever called world class? I can believe it just never seen it.

Well aside from various people on Twitter, Phil Neville is one who springs to mind. Not only did he say Rashford was World Class, he put him in the same bracket as Mbappe and Dembele!

1 Like

Might have been Lee Dixon or one of the other commentators this weekend (I think) as well… he literally said that if Rashford had a Beckham to provide delivery, he would score like 40 goals… lmao.

2 Likes