The Community Shield

Admittedly this is a glorified friendly, and they are not full strength, but a team with City’s budget have no excuse to not have a better forward over Gabriel Jesus. Obviously won’t hold them back much due to the quality they have but in things like the Champions League it will make all the difference

The difference Kane would make to this team over Grealish is significant tbh

2 Likes

Because of today? Not sure, I’ve seen City put better teams out for early rounds for the FA and League Cups.

I’ve missed hearing the WHEYYYYY when someone skies a free kick :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is that in the league only? I mean we beat them in the FA cup semi-final in 2019 but struggling to think of our last league win against them. Seems as if we always get steam rolled whenever they turn up

1 Like

I think the last league win was December 2015?

I can remember Walcott scoring can’t remember the score but the win put us back top of the league

1 Like

Anyone see what I presume was a kid getting a selfie with Maddison?

1 Like

WHEEEEY count

1 Like

Mexican wave happening now

You hate to see it

Pep wearing that lousy T shirt is ruining the entire occasion.

1 Like

If I was a manager I’d be a open necked shirt and smart trousers kinda guy.

Not into these slob managers like Klopp and others

1 Like

Yep. It’s a horrible run of results. Something I don’t even wanna Google. It’s like Googling your own name. You just don’t go there.

Would be hilarious if Grealish got injured.

2 Likes

The wee dude in the crowd doing his hair like Grealish :joy:

I think Calum was right, last win I can recall in the December 2015 game where we beat them to go top. That is honestly a life time ago, genuinely thought we would win the league that year lol

1 Like

Lol! Soyuncu just done Palmer twice

1 Like

We’ve not even got a draw against them since (if memory serves me correct) so that’s:

1 loss in 2015/16
2 losses in 16/17
2 losses in 17/18
2 losses in 18/19
2 losses in 19/20
2 losses in 20/21

Arsenal are embarrassing.

2 Likes

City starting to dominate now. Think Leicester City will concede within the next 10 mins

Looking forward to seeing Patson Daka

2 Likes

So basically other than Bellerin, not a single first team member knows what it is like to beat City in the league.

1 Like

Hope it ends 0-0 as it goes straight to pens

1 Like