Manchester City

Haha there’s been a rape up there :arteta:

Excellent reference, weirdly it reminds me of this classic Alan Pardew punditry:

1 Like

After increasing my sky bet balance to fifty quid on Spurs yesterday I was going to stick it all on something like City -3 or - 4 but I lost my bottle and started worrying if City just won 3-0 or something. FFS

Back when we used to dick the little teams in the Champions Leauge I used to do staggered handicap bets on Arsenal, I’d take 20 quid and put a tenner on -1, fiver -2, 2.50 on -3/-4.

I started to realize we’d become shit when we slowly stopped managing to beat the lesser teams by a significant margin, I realized we’d become super shit when we slowly stopped playing in the CL.

3 Likes

Finally you lost a bet :bellend:

I realized we where shit when a united fan in work was placing these bets on Barca and Bayern when playing us.
Not joking on this sadly. He always done it on Celtic and then threw us in. Made sense too.

2 Likes

Aray kanjaro

1 Like

They don’t seem to be as focused on the league as they were last season. Guess the Champions League is more important.

Beat them and we’re within 6pts. #2ndison

4 Likes

I’m not sure now Luca.

If they win the league from this point, it’s perhaps their greatest trophy win yet

I can’t be bothered to verify this but my mate tells me they’re on more points at this point this season than they were last?

1 Like

No chance, they went on like an 18 game consecutive win steak last season during this point.

Yea no way that’s accurate. Probably doing that date thing again rather than games played.

Fucking stupid fucking cunts

4 Likes

Now just fckin win your next game Man City!

Oh, wait…

1 Like

Nah, please do win it City. I’m not giving up hope yet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey you can maybe spend another 500000M of oil money in the next two days if you haven’t spend enough to be top of the league

2 Likes

Lol 300mil to sign Salah and Firminho in the next two days and double their salaries.

Sorry City but we’re gonna have to finish you off on Sunday :arteta:

imagine if we did :arteta: we somehow beat them and for the rest of the season they go on a manu type run with mourinho in charge

1 Like

@Trion and @BigWeng_4LYFE vindicated.

Pep a fucking fraud.

9 Likes