Manchester City

Yeah that does surprise me, that’ll be 7 seasons at Manchester City if he sees the contract out.

5 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

Why did he have to phone a London modelling agent?

I’m sure there are still some phone boxes in Manchester and surrounding areas that have calling cards stuck all over the windows with every type of girl he requires. :grinning:

1 Like

:smile:

3 Likes

City literally buying history now

4 Likes

Classy looking cup.

1 Like

I suppose they did at least win it in 1903

They can put it in their trophy cabinet with all the other recent titles they’ve bought.

1 Like

NEWS!!

Not an official outlet so just an unconfirmed rumour atm

EDIT: Aguero with a positive COVID test.

If it is 3 weeks it wouldn’t be the worst result for City, they should still win all the games comfortably bar the Liverpool one.

We’re gonna win the league!!

1 Like

It’ll test Man City playing without him, but as long as they keep keeping those clean sheets they should be able to manage.

Anyone think the rollercoaster season could be over and City will now run away with it?

3 Likes

Pretty much tbh. Maxed out on a comfortable set of fixtures and set the platform.
Got the pedigree and probably the strongest they’ve looked at the back in years.
Liverpool are inconsistent and nobody else is capable.

2 Likes

So will this be the season they break the CL curse ?

5 league titles in 10 years likely including 3 in the last 4, a mountain of domestic cups.

But for all that success only 1 time have they made the last 4 of the CL. Will city put that to bed this season ?

So that’s 11 league wins on the bounce, what’s the record they themselves and Liverpool jointly hold, is it 18 ? Could they beat it ?

Yup.

Gundogen 13 goals in all comps this season is absolutely outrageous, never produced anything like this goals wise throughout his career.

On a side note Man City are paying 11-1 to win the quadruple.

2 Likes