Man Utd v Arsenal (PL)

FUCK SAKE. Why did we stop attacking? We invite all that pressure?

Terrific performance by the young team but fuck sake we could have won that with some more bottle.

Auba should have put himself about a lot more. Quite concerned by his lack of ruthlessness and forcefulness considering the ability he has.

Mkhitaryan, Maitland-Niles, Iwobi and the defence was quality. Xhaka was crap.

Ahh fucking gutted again man. HATE losing to these cunts.

I liked the pre-game group photo, it was a nice touch. Altho did you notice Ferguson had to motion to Mou to be in the photo :smile: He didn’t seem all that willing otherwise

Our kids nearly held out. I’m not even mad. The team we had out done better than expected.

It literally took hoof ball to the worlds tallest and ugliest cunt, with 500m on the pitch, to beat Arsenal Academy.

Gutted to lose but happy with the standout performances of Mavropanos and AMN especially.

9 Likes

A normal human-sized goalkeeper would have saved that header.

But plenty of positives to take from the performance.

4 Likes

Thought we were gonna get done so 2-1 is passable.

Still no away points tho lol

2 Likes

With the foot hold we got in that game I’m amazed anyone can be content with losing that. We fully deserved a point at the very least.

3 Likes

cba m8, all about atletico.

Tempted for Mavrpanos to bench one of the dumb duo

3 Likes

We are sixth. We won’t be moving from that position. That’s why

1 Like

Proud of the young lads. Nice display! Roll on to Atletico!

I don’t think anyone is “content” as such. It’s never nice to lose to a “rival” but because of the circumstances, it doesn’t hurt as much as it may otherwise have done. It has no bearing on our season.

The positives to take from the game are still the same regardless of that late goal. Those young players really pushed United and i’m satisfied with the performance.

It’s all about Thursday.

6 Likes

As much as I knew we’d lose today and having made peace with that outcome, I find myself feeling disappointed as we deserved a point.

Oh well. Ultimately, the loss doesn’t mean anything (except for making Wenger’s record v United even worse than it already was).

Second leg v Atleti is our everything.

4 Likes

I knew I should have had a bet on it.

Didnt watch the game but how was the greek god ?

I’m happy with that.

Fantastic to see Mavrapanos, AMN, Nelson, Iwobi etc. acquit themselves so well against Man United at Old Trafford.

Could be some real potential for a proper spine in our current crop of youth, although how many times have we heard that one eh?

That said, I was impressed, and I’ll take it.

6 Likes

Kinda got the feeling that Utd were told to take it easy on us - just can’t shrug it off ?!

I did sort of wonder about that but think it’s really just a matter of Mourinhos natural style and the end of season meaningless nature of the game.

Loved loved loved the youth in this game. Shit lucky united at OT pretty standard bull shit, however the blow of losing to these cunts was softened for a couple reasons. End of season game doesn’t matter and we fielded a team to highlight that, we have bigger fish to fry this week.

The young guys impressed me. Mavropanos looked like a fucking man out there, he’s huge and only what 20 years old? AMN, Chambers, and Nelson all had pretty damn good games. Not happy with the result at all but it coulda been much worse.

Didn’t watch the game as I was too cooked from my weekend interstate end needed sleep before work.
Who impressed ? I must say it was a bit better than I expected & nice prediction again @InvincibleDB10.

1 Like

I doubt they were “told to go easy”. A win was needed to guarantee a top four slot for them.

https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/990810243004329984?s=19