Malcom (Filipe Silva de Oliveira)

A lot easier to get into the Arsenal team, he’d probably have to spend a good amount of time on the bench at Spurs.

3 Likes

Yeah we’d be an excellent stepping stone to a top 4 team.

1 Like

Destined for Manchester City, January 2020 :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

So we are scouting him. The problem is here: we do always scout a player, but then we don’t get him.

Lol “under the guidance of Wenger”.

Thought that would be the one aspect of joining us that would make motherfuckers run a hundred miles in the opposite direction.

3 Likes

How do we know the Spurs interest in genuine?

1 Like

Also a lot more money to be made at Arsenal while waiting for the next bigger club come knocking.

2 Likes
1 Like

I live in a constant state of Wenger bipolar.

I want him/us to sign better players, but I also instantly dislike any player that actually wants to play for him/us.

2 Likes

At the end of the day we can do with both…

I agree with the sentiment 45 million for Malcom is too much, but if we manage to not screw up his development, manage to use him for ~6 seasons and he becomes really good it’s a price I wouldn’t be mad at. But obviously that is the most important question; to take the risk or not.

Bordeaux apparently own 50% of Malcom’s rights, can’t remember us signing a player owned by a 3rd party.

That would explain why he ended up at Bordeaux in the first place.

This is turning into a rat race.

Better than Walcott and that is all that matters.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/952139596946706432

IT’S HAPPENIIIING

2 Likes

Meltdown if he is joining Spurs

:star_struck:

Hopeful about this signing, haven’t seen anything of him but I think he’s arguably joining Arsenal at a good time: expectations are currently very low and most of the ire is on Wenger. He should be given more leeway here as a result

1 Like

It’s not like he’ll start any games. Signing Malcom will essentially nail on Iwobi in the Sanchez spot while Malcom “adapts to the tempo and physicality of the league”.

It’ll be just like all of our other recent signings where Xhaka, Gabriel, Elneny etc. didn’t get any game time for like the first 6 months.

1 Like

THIS IS WHY WE CAN’T HAVE NICE THINGS CRISTO

SHUT UP AND LET US ENJOY THIS TRANSFER RUMOUR!!!

1 Like