Malang Sarr

Will be a Lang sentence for sarr.

3 Likes

He has to be better than Pablo fucking Mari, no?

Keep on topic pls

12 Likes

Pablang Sari*

7 Likes

Why wouldn’t we make a firm commitment on a highly regarded young defender with a bucketload of experience for someone his age (who even captained his side at times) who is available for FREE

Get rid of Mav, Mustafi, Sokratis

Luiz, Saliba, Sarr, Holding, Chambers - our 5 CBs for next season. I’m happy with that.

3 Likes

Chambers is done here. We might be able to get a newly promoted club to bite on him

1 Like

Forgot about Mari. I only mentioned Chambers because I can’t us shifting him whilst he’s injured.

:100: this like wtf man.

I thought Malang Sarr was a Thai curry

4 Likes

Unless the competition for him are offering a bucket load more in wages, doesn’t this make the most sense for Arsenal right now to sign him up? Anything in the realms of £70K-£80K p/w seems completely viable? Probably doubling what he was initially on I imagine?

1 Like

Why oh why did we rush into that Mari signing :weary: could’ve arranged this guy on a free back in January.

1 Like

CHELSEA IN SARR TALKS

Chelsea are in talks to sign France U21 centre back Malang Sarr .

The 21-year-old is a free agent after his Nice contract ran out this summer.

If Chelsea sign him, they intend send him out on loan.

Looks like nobody wants to sign this lad. Chelsea want to sign him, to loan him out immediately - typical Chelsea, Loan FC.

I feel Sarry for him

Weird no one is racing to snap him up.
It might be teams are unsure if he will come good, it could be malang time before he does.

2 Likes

He has been much-malanged in the press for his attitude, but I think we will see him playing well and sarring for a top team in the very near future.

1 Like

Agreed a deal with Chelsea according to gffn

Signed for them so guess that ends this rumour for now :grin:

Nobody cares :stuck_out_tongue:

They will ten years from now when we’re preparing a 4 year deal for him :grin:

1 Like