Luton vs Arsenal (PL) 3-4

Luton simply has to be a win as it’s likely we’ll drop some points at either Villa Park, Anfield or at home to bogey side Brighton before Christmas.

6 Likes

Gotta attack them early and if we get the lead finish them early.

You do not want to keep it tight till the end because the more time passes the more hope the players and their fans get and then you end up in a situation like Spurs and Liverpool experienced.

Matchday!!

2 Likes

Bitches!!

2 Likes

This won’t be an easy game, not that there are any in this league, especially when we are involved :slight_smile:

I don’t expect to see the free flowing football we saw against Wolves cause this is an away game and Luton are a physical side. But having Jesus and Ode in the team will make us a lot more fluid. Same starting 11 as the last game, with White replacing Tomi.

I’d like to see a clean sheet in this one, with no injuries as we typically pick up crucial injuries before an important set of games like we have coming up.

C’mon Arsenal let’s batter them! Put the pressure on everyone behind us, please.

I saw us against Luton in a few games at Highbury which we always won and their supporters barely filled up the corner of the clock end.

It was when their owner banned opposition fans at Luton for several seasons, which wasn’t very popular and they also had a plastic pitch, which players didn’t like.

Saying that, I did see them beat us in the League Cup finial, which wasn’t great, especially as they only bought about a coach load of supporters with them and the rest of Wembley was red and white.

4 Likes

Gonna miss this game as I’m taking my eldest boy to therapy sessions.

Any USA folks know how long before they put the match replay up on Peacock? I might try to go radio blackout if it’s not too long a delay.

Hoping we see the fast start in this one like at wolves, luton will fall apart more and we could win by 3/4.

1 Like

It’s been a day…please no hiccups.

Do the job with minimal errors.

Please Arsenal :pray:

3 Likes

PLEASE DO NOT become unstuck against bloody Luton of all clubs.

2 Likes

Time to get that 6-0 league win and stamp our domestic authority.

A Jesus hattrick would be nice.

1 Like

Manage the crowd early on, no silly mistakes and our obvious superiority in literally every department should see us home.

Games like this are not a test of quality, but of mentality.

Players need to be really switched on and focused. Result will take care of itself.

5 Likes

need to start the game with the winning mentality, determined

Likely going to miss this one. I’ll try to avoid it til I can catch a replay.

2 Likes

I’ll be missing it too. So hard to wait till the replays without checking the scores though :joy:

1 Like

For all of your replay needs

1 Like

8 Likes

Gone for physicality. I like it.

Would be very interesting to se White as the inveted full back/CM. Has great tools to play that, I’m quite frustrated we haven’t seen him there yet.