Lucas Torreira

Bumery plays him at the 10 in the second half and doesn’t even have Ozil in the squad, he’s anti football this man.

3 Likes

He’s definitely not shit. We saw him shine last season when played in his proper position and as soon as that stopped happening he’s suffered.

9 Likes

I think he’s a very good player, maybe won’t be the answer to our defensive mid position but I have him in the first 11 over Xhaka any day of the week. Don’t think Emery rates him at all though.

Just like when Mustafi isn’t playing and Xhaka isn’t we can still produce poor displays.
There’s fundamentally more wrong than individuals.

I think there were a few players out there with ring rust / fitness / general lack of sharpness all around the pitch last night. In fact a majority of them really. So when you cobble them into an XI that probably still hasn’t played much before you will struggle initially

5 Likes

This guy’s face looks like he desparate every time the camera is on him. He just doesn’t look comfortable. Is that because he’s playing in the wrong position. I just want 100% out of this player and he will be fine with me. If not he can go

Jose Mourinho injection needed

no fuck off with mourinho you think emery is bad…jose might get us going again but when everything falls flat which it does every time with him he will take us to relegation fodder. Did you not see what he did to manu and chavski do you want us playing like that it is worse than what we are playing like now especially at the end of his tenure the cunt cannot be trusted!

Won them trophies?

3 Likes

yeah then sent them to relegation fights and that wont work with us will it because he has already been found out in this league with manu even with ibrahimovic they didnt exactly set the world alight did they…he just wouldnt work here and i dont want that gobshite anywhere near this club he is a cancer of the highest order he will be the final nail in the coffin i dont want arsenal being associated with that eye gouging cunt of a man.

I don’t think Mourinho would play Torreira tbh. Physically small and lacks athleticism to cover ground and plug holes like a Kante or an Ndidi.

He didn’t play Herrera who was similar

Did he not? I thought he was a prominent player under Mourinho but I didn’t watch them much

1 Like

They used to complain on Redcade about him being benched for Fellaini and Matic who were both less mobile.

1 Like

Fair

Moourinho loves having a lurch back there.

Torreira good. :giroud3:

1 Like

Always, as long as not playing #10