Lucas Torreira

What if we miss and the gravitational sling fires him around Saturn and straight back to us - then what?

I’ve wanted to know this since last week why do you have two sweets in your profile hah

That looks more like a good ol’ crispy slice of bacon.

Haha pretty sure it’s supposed to be bacon :joy:

1 Like

We won’t live that long to see that… :joy:

It’s bacon. He’s Danish. He’s a Danish Bacon - Luca.

3 Likes

Torreira needs to leave Arsenal in January unless Emery is binned before then, he’s basically ruining him.

Poor again he’s well off any form and playing out of position imo. I don’t wanna sound horrible but to me he’s too small and weak anyway always getting bashed about and play acting rolling on the floor. He’s a tough cookie he doesn’t need to do that. If he doesn’t work out a way to use his size to an advantage in defensive midfield I can’t see where he can be. Missed a big chance against United too.

Basically applies to the whole team here.

He needs to play at the base of a three, with Guendouzi alongside him. Xhaka being Emery’s biological son doesn’t help matters though.

He’ll get plenty of minutes this season, regardless of position and Emery will be gone in the summer, so the next manager reasserts him formally as mediocentro defensivo

Emery gonna Emery

3 Likes

Lell what a fucking idiot.

His best position is on the bench.

Would rather see him play the holding role than Xhaka, so I’d say that’s his best position for now.

I’m not a big fan either, but I feel he’s not getting a run of games in his natural position. He’s not gonna develop under Emery’s spastic tactics.

^
I don’t think he, or Xhaka either for that matter, offer enough in the holding role. Xhaka is too dumb and can’t move and Torreira does nothing on the ball.

Would rather try Ceballos and Guendouzi in a 2. No need for a holding role when there’s no player good enough to start.

3 Likes

Was horrible in the first half, but improved significantly in the second. The biggest problem of that the guy can’t pass. I can see why Emrey doesn’t trust him as a CM. But on the other hand we have Xhaka who can’t do anything other than pass. Wish we could mash them up and we’d have a decent midfielder.

We could try breeding them together. We’d get a player who can’t run, can’t pass but does give away penalties and get sent off allot.

https://twitter.com/UruguayanHeroes/status/1182829305858088961?s=19

Emery :bellerin:

6 Likes

It’s evident he’s a good quality DM who will thrive when played in his actual position. His abilities on the ball are good, they’re just not good enough for an advanced role.

Play him at DM you scrub.

16 Likes

One of the best.