Lucas Torreira

Is this you @Phoebica ? :grinning:

4 Likes

Lion tat :ok_hand:

Lol definitely not. I’m not that obsessed… yet.

Most of us have been bemoaning the fact that Wenger wasn’t signing players of this kind of age who might be about to have their breakout for ages. This looks like exactly like one of those signings. A club of our stature needs to be going out and signing these kinds of players before they make a step up and then cost enormous amounts and only want to go to clubs who will actually compete for the big trophies.

I’m hyped about this. To say the least.

3 Likes
2 Likes

What’s wrong with 11 for a CM haha? When Özil got the 10 I always thought he’d get the 11 when he was announced

It’s a winger/striker/forward no. Imo.

Only numbers before 11 for CMs should be around 3-8

Torreira has only been in London a few days and he’s already had his watch nicked!

5 Likes

Fucking shitbag moped gangs :santi:

Alright this guy better produce the goods. Wonder if he’ll replace Xhaka or they’ll play together in midfield.

Edit: oh and btw, the kit looks pretty damn good on him!

1 Like

Eh?
Xhaka signed at age of 23

Lol.

I want the guy to do well, but I’m disappointed in this signing especially when we let Seri go to Fulham ffs. We need technical ability it’s what we lack since Santi. Torreira didn’t show me that at the WC, I mean he was averaging 25 passes per match ffs. Torreira to replace Xhaka I’m completely on board with. We still need a Santi replacement.

We needed more technical ability if we would continue to play like Wenger tried to do. With our own Mourinho-light that’s a lot less of a requisite.

2 Likes

he can be a santi replacement really, he is like a mix of veratti and kante, he has some pretty decent passing and he is great on set pieces. He is more of an all rounder, more than people think, he is more known for his defensive terrier type of playing but he can set attacks on the way and can attack and has a decent strike on him also, he is also quite creative. You should look at some of his compilations.

We are gonna play Mourinho type football? Fuck.

:joy::joy::joy: and ppl call me a shitty poster

fuck off you stupid cunt, look at what he is capable of and then talk you know nothing of the player all you do is take the piss. If you look at what he does you will see he can attack and defend and the post is far from shit. What so you can loook at Seri and what he is capable of and get on his dick about how we shouldda signed him but you cannot look at Torriera objectively and see he is just as capable, fucking stupid WUM prick.

Mav, why are you giving him energy?

He’s a wannabe jester, treat him as such.

2 Likes

Cunt pisses me off so fucking much. Why is he still here, whats the point of a fucking troll on the board if all he has got to do on here is act like a wanker why dont he get shipped off. Trolling is an offense on most forums after all. Its so fucking blatant also. What makes it worse is i cant block the bellend either.