Lucas Torreira

3 Likes

Whats Son crying about. Clean as a farkin’ whistle.

1 Like

Sweep the leg Lucas. Sweep the leg.

1 Like

Not even a fould. Cry baby.

This guy is absolutely everywhere, Xhaka is benefiting from playing beside him so much it’s unreal.

He’s so very intelligent, composed with unreal anticipation, bargain of a signing.

We robbed Sampdoria.

8 Likes

Really played well tonight.

Convinced this guy is the main reason we’re doing so well, and that’s even overruling the manager. We finally have a potential world-class DM back at Arsenal!

1 Like
9 Likes

Accurate as fuck :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Torrific, once again. First name on the team sheet, we can’t go without him anymore :smiley: :torreira:

7 Likes

THE BEAST FROM URUGUAY! :torreira:

1 Like

A God among men.

5 Likes

MoTM what a warrior!!

1 Like

just to think this is his first season in the EPL, he can only get better :giroud3:

3 Likes

Incredible bargain, nothing short of a steal.

I hope @Titou14 is watching his displays and foaming at the mourh :torreira:

10 Likes

mustive been brilliant today to get A4TT praises considering he was saying he was a bad buy.

2 Likes

I sometimes forget he’s only 22.

We’ve made a superbly astute signing here. Finally bought a young player who is en route to being top class.

6 Likes

No I’ve always said I’m glad we bought him but he’s not a Santi replacement like a lot of ppl were making out, he should be a Xhaka replacement which I guess he’s been because we haven’t seen Xhaka play DM recently.

£26M. Looking like an astute signing my dudes.

6 Likes

Bullshit, you said you didn’t see anything in him that was worth spending that money in hand said we should have gotten someone else all through preseason you were bleating on about it, series comes to mind and how you wouldn’t shut up him saying that we should have got him because you deemed him the perfect replacement to Santi and you didn’t like that we wasted money on Torriera.