Lucas Pérez

Yep should have known Opta tweeted it :joy:

Bloody good goal as well. Sweet volley

https://twitter.com/SkyKaveh/status/1090676902057181184?s=19

West Ham at least getting their money back from Perez. Unlike we did :arteta:

3 Likes

Didn’t West Ham sign Lucas this season?! Jesus, the poor bugger was never destined to stay in England for long. :santi:

2 Likes

Pity how things went for Lucas. Depor’s best player, 17 goals the season before, then not getting a game for us. Wenger clearly didn’t want him here.

2 Likes

Apparently he’s scored 4 goals in his last 4 La Liga games.

:pires2:

Another missed big transfer fee :xhaka:

6 Likes

Is it true he had a dust up with Wenger, and that was effectively his kiss of death?

Who cares

4 Likes

We won’t follow your Twitter account Exi

3 Likes

It isn’t mine, which is plainly obvious from the few political tweets he/she has put out.

1 Like

Great finish tbf

i dont know how we didnt make more of his signing he seems quite clinical

2 Likes

Have you not seen our head coaches in recent years then Maverick???!!!

He spent his whole career as a lower / mid table kind of player, had one above average goalscoring season which piqued Arsenal’s interest and then he left to be a lower / mid table player.

So yeah, I’m not really blaming Arsenal or our managers for him not working out, except maybe it being a strange profile of player to target but I seem to recall many (including myself) being appreciative of the punt at the time.

1 Like

Wasn’t he (incorrectly) billed as a sort of Jamie Vardy alternative? I remember us chasing him that summer.

I hated his signing at the time, as it was very underwhelming. I remember some Rando joining OA at the time though and singing this guys praises as if he was the second coming of Christ or something :joy::rofl:

Leaving Cadiz to help out Deportivo La Coruña in the third division. Pays €500.000 from his own pocket to make the move. Gotta love that!

11 Likes