Lucas Perez (Transfer complete)

A4T

1 Like

Had a few games with him on FIFA at arsenal and really enjoyed him in the striker role. Him and Mustafi both scored on their debut’s btw :wink:

1 Like

It’s too early to say. For all we know he might be used on the flank. Arsene loves his versatile forwards. If he is to play CF we’ll just have to wait and see if he is first, second or third choice.

With our supposed pursuit of Griezmann who famously can play alongside our very own Ollie G up top, our definite pursuit of Jimmy Vardy who played with another striker and won the PL and then our actual signing of a forward who’s only played with another striker, it would just be too logical to think Wenger was doing this on purpose.

I find it funny now that Graham Hunter says something about a transfer that we want to hear, it is regarded as true, but when it wasn’t happy hearing (like the Ozil transfer when he said Man United rejected him first before he agreed to join us) he is a bullshitting cunt.

:wenger:

Not to go at anyone but thats the first thing that came to mind when I saw tyat stuff about Perez’s Barca move all over twitter the other night.

I think he’s talking out of his ass.

What time is it now? Think the medical is done and ready to announce?

Probably won’t be announced until next week!

He’ll score more goals than Ibra this year.

2 Likes

Ibra is the designated PK and FK taker as a starter.
We are not even sure how many games Perez will start.

No idea if there is any foundation of your estimation, or just simply want to make a “noise”.

I’ll say Ozil will have more assist than Rooney.

He’s just being a cock with no balls like always.

:wenger::poldi::coq:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Squawka/status/769281046634344448

Not all hero’s wear capes.

5 Likes

I liked the way they superimposed fan reactions to make it look like people were actually at that game.

the curse of the number 9 shirt might strike him as well

Not all Spanish strikers are shit.

Oh wait, yes they are at this moment in time.

1 Like

he’s not a hero for only having one decent season in his career :slight_smile:

He’s so handsome too, and what perfect hair. He’s perfect for us. So much perfection.

Yaaaaa…another kind of forward but kind of a midfielder at Arsenal…gotta catch them all!