Liverpool

Undoubtedly

Big miss for meā€¦I think Salahā€™s game will suffer without Mane too

1 Like

Your boy ainā€™t doing well @Aussiegooner

2 Likes

DĆ­az is a pretty good Mane replacement though.

They were at their strongest with both last spring but in the big picture I have trouble seeing Diaz and Nunez in and Mane/Origi out as a significant downgrade.

Liverpool have done really well to refresh the front three IMO. Where the wheels could come off is if 30+ players in the spine like VVD, Matip, Henderson, and Thiago start taking steps back or missing lots of time due to injury.

2 Likes

Diaz is a very good signing with regard to his playing style, a genuine winger with the trickery etc but weā€™ll see if he can hit Maneā€™s peak production not sure if he can.

Mane was capable of hitting 20 plus non penalty PL goals, so Nunez is going to have to fill that goal scoring void which I can see him doing whether itā€™s this season or in the next few.

1 Like

Does no one rate Jota anymore? You can say what you want about his style of play . But Jota did score a lot of goals while being injured and off form at the towards end of the season.

1 Like

Very good player who has carried them at times, needs to add more to his overall game as he isnā€™t a winger , will still get good minutes but there needs to be some evolution to his game if heā€™s to be someone who will nail down a spot which may require a different formation.

1 Like

I do think he looked a better overall player in his first season for them. Keep thinking how Jota became gold when he joined Liverpool because he was playing as mainly centre forward for them ,I do think ā€¦Diogo Jota has struggled since his ankle injury. Still bothering him at this stage? Think he pick up another season in pre season. Regardless, heā€™s a top poacher when it comes to goal scoring. Heading is world class. He did do job for them when Mane & Salah were away at AFCON for a month, Jota was banging them in. But was really bad towards the end of the season.

One for you Hills

3 Likes

Probably another 90 point season coming his way, for the 4th time in 5 campaigns Iā€™m tipping.

Doubt it. Probably 80 point season.

1 Like

I donā€™t think soā€¦I think Mane is a big loss and Salah benefited massively from Mane presence. Mane did a lot of the dirty work

1 Like

Heard that some of us didnā€™t think Arnold was the best RB in the PL, and not deserved to be selected by the NT.
Some also said, Robertson was just look good under Kloppā€™s system and not really that good.

Now Liverpool have the best RB and LB??

Klopp actually came out and said that mate.

90 points continuously is a high bar and yes Mane is a big loss.

However they still have high levels of talent all over the pitch, strong belief, and a world class manager.

Scouse Bastards

3 Likes

Why?

Please gamble responsibly, while we really do make it look like easy money

Poetry Hills

1 Like

I think too much cap wearing affects your brain