Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

I’m gonna correct you again but Lacazette isn’t world class. Yes he’s got good combination play etc and all that. But you’re gonna have a hard time convincing me someone that’s scored 20 goals in 51 league games is a world class striker. Before all his substitute appearances are mentioned, he’s over 200 mins per league goal this season.

This.

If I’m not mistaken, Arsenal FanTV was in its embryonic stage in those days. It was watchable. Chris Hudson (I don’t know him, just know his name) came on after the opening day loss against Villa. He gave a succinct but powerful interview (punctuated with “I’ve had e-fuckin’-nough!”)

Part of me thinks that this compelled the board and the manager into doing something. Suddenly murmurs of discontent weren’t just whispers in the stands. It was out there. For the people to see

1 Like

Sorry.
I should have said they will have a bigger stadium and have made it so they will have more match day support than us.
I realise that historically we have more, and better, support than they do and, of course, are way more successful.
This why it winds me up so much that we have fallen behind them.
For me, it’s unacceptable it could happen three seasons in a row.

1 Like

I thought Spurs had more fans than us in London? West Ham claim the same. Either way, it’s impossible to measure.

Anyway, back to this match thread. Liverpool are c’nts. We’ve got to bounce back