Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

This is rough. Don’t even know where we go from here. I don’t see anything drastic happening in the January window. At least nothing drastic enough to change our current course. We miss Holding and Santi tremendously… and I’d give my left nut for a keeper at this point.

1 Like

2 Likes

Is he coming out? Good for him.

1 Like

:kos2:

What the fuck lol

She was nice

One of my Liverpool mates sent me that :joy:

Im trying to be nice and say where at a crossroads. The reality is weve reached a crisis point. We ignored the 8 2 at OT a few years ago and basically where never taken serious again by other top clubs.
Now the league has moved on and got more competitive. Unless a large investment policy is injected starting next month we will implode to no mans land.
We are now accelerating toward united and their squad is much better and free of the doom and gloom now.
This squad has to be decimated. Forget the whinging over Ozil, Ramsey or anyone else. The whole fucking lot of them who played for Wenger are injected with weak mentality.
ITS ONLY ARSENAL

6 Likes

The next two windows are so important it’s almost too scary to think about it.

2 Likes

We’re blaming Wenger for this? Ok.

You guys are full of shit like usual. When something goes wrong Wenger. When something goes right it shows Wenger is a shit show.

No objective criticism of Emery who should have tried to get us a point out of this game. When it is obvious Liverpool have been on form and the best attacking team right now.

1 Like

This is his team near enough

1 Like

Oh, so he chose the team and formation? Tactics? Funny, didn’t see him on the sideline.

1 Like

The entire state of the club right now is due to where Wenger left us, how could it not be? These are mostly still his players.

1 Like

Exactly. We have to get the next two, mainly the summer one, spot on. Failing to do so and we’ll even further behind than we are now.

Winning a title seems a life time away

5 Likes

He must be wearing a hat and sunglasses out there on the sideline.

Edit: Emery is the manager now. He’s not managing this team. If he can’t whip these players into shape, then he’s the wrong manager. This was my worry about him from the beginning.

tread lightly my friend. this is OA country.

1 Like

Listen bollocks same as old trafford, any Arsenal manager concedes 8 id sack him. Any Arsenal manager concede 6 twice and 5 in a season id say sack him.
Any Arsenal manager concede 10 over 2 legs in a CL tie id sack him. When that happens here with Emerys signings it will be his failings that will cost him his job.
Wenger the charmed prick had his DNA all over that game tonight and well you and every other Arsenal fan knows.

Not shocked by the result, a top team agaisnt our shoddy defense was always going to happen.
Emery was left a poor poor defense, and it will take a lot of money and time to fix. Even going forward we lacked pace, just look at Salah, Mane and Firmino going at our defense. It’s frightening. Liverpool are a top side but we made it way too easy for them.

For me I’m still not convinced Leno is the answer to our GK problems, got to give him time but I haven’t been impressed by him. Licehtsteiner must not see another PL game while he’s here. He once was a very good player, but not anymore. Sokratis is a solid signing but we need better imo. Mustafi, injury or no injury, isn’t good enough. Kos is finished. Xhaka for me is poor. Torreira needs game or two off, he looks shattered. Ramsey was meh. Auba didn’t even have a shot on goal all night.

Only AMN and Iwobi can hold their heads up high after tonight’s game. Going to be a tough few months ahead for this side, Fulham game won’t be easy, our team is now shot of confidence and we have Chelsea and City coming up soon. Could be out of the top 4 race soon enough.

What on earth suggested to you that his post was just about individual matches? Of course Emery has made mistakes, he’s also made brilliant choices as well.

Wenger isn’t to blame DIRECTLY for every match we lose, but the state the club is in and the mountain we have to climb in front of us is there because of him. That’s why he isn’t still our manager. Denying this is akin to burying your head in the sand.

5 Likes