Liverpool v Arsenal (Carabao Cup )

I can confidently say that we won’t win it in the next 5 years. This board won’t spend a ton of money sadly. I think you can be miserable at times but I’m in the same ballpark as you as I’m not overly confident we be winning the titles even how great Arteta is going to be as a manager.

1 Like

Match day vs this lot! Again!

I’m feeling confident.

3 Likes

Klopp not taking the interview tells you how indifferent he is to this.
Probably looking at Xhaqari, Jones, Milner, Origi maybe Jota .
Could do with anybody given a chance tonight pushing for a place at the weekend at least.

90 minuten for Pepe, Saliba and Gabriel pls.

4 Likes

I definitely think we’ll do better today, probably with cebalios, pepsi, saka, gabz from the first minute… xhaka and laca probably out.

1 Like

Should add kola too that list.

1 Like

No point risking Kola?

We ain’t gonna shag you lad.

2 Likes

I mean of course he loves our squad, it’s one less title rival to worry about.

8 Likes

He won’t sound like an Arsenal fan anyway, alot of them would probably sell half of the squad.

2 Likes

Didn’t even realise we were playing this game tonight.

I look forward to these sort of games normally, especially under Emery because out youth and kids played alot more positive football than the main team.

Hope that continues.

I thought pepsi is Kola

1 Like

Xhaka again

We’ve actually got a huge squad

1 Like

And the Liverpool team

Salah and Van Dyk??

4 3 3 for us it is then.

a 433 finally???

Klopps shitting it. Godteta ftw.

5 Likes

Glad to see us playing 4-3-3.

Guendouzi and Ozil left out again, which is fine by me. Saliba not even on the bench is a bit disappointing.

Cautiously optimistic that starting Xhaka again here might mean he plans to play Ceballos -Elneny as the CMs this weekend in the league.