Liverpool

Mustafi’s a decent defender and those stats will bear fruit, just give him time. You don’t get to be in or around the German NT set up unless you’re up there at the elite level

Jogi Low acknowledged the mistake and dropped Mustafi for quite a while already.

I’M IN FUCKING STITCHES.

The final countdown :arteta: :poldi: :arteta: :poldi: :arteta: :poldi:

11 Likes

Crystanbul :joy:

1 Like

Image if they managed to fuck it up again. They should just retire, then :wenger:

People were making the same arguments they’re making about Torieira about Coquelin a few seasons ago.

Stop digging

2 Likes

If you are arguing just for the sake of a reply, here is a reply.

1 Like

LOL so if someone disagrees with you it’s for ‘the sake or arguing’. Our midfield is shite, they don’t defend well and they don’t transition well. Toreria is a decent 1 dimensional player, much Coquelin was.

Please stop this nonsense.

2 Likes

You’re right Coquelin had better defensive stats

No, someone can disagree and be reasonable. You are just typing nonsense now if you say Torreira is a 1 dimensional player. Waste someone else’s time.

Indeed.

He’s performing a certain role in this team, at Sampdoria he played a different role. At 22 he’s highly versatile, we haven’t seen the best of him by a long shot.

1 Like

Prefers Coquelin. Says it all. :joy:

@arsenescoatmaker is right tho. I scoffed when Torreira was signed because he was being touted as a Santi replacement. Anyone with two eyes can see that he’s not anything close to Santi, Torreira is a defensive player with limited offensive capabilities. He’s not really a great passer and he can’t carry the ball or dribble past ppl. If he keeps this form up I will go on and say he’s better than Coq. The key is consistency tho, Coq had a year where he had the best defensive stats in all of Europe, but he had Santi alongside him to recycle balls he won, and he fell off after a purple patch.

You just seen everyone was excited about this signing and decided to be the exact opposite because you are a very boring shit troll

3 Likes

Don’t you remember the bicycle kick that Tor had??

Could Coq do it? I highly doubt.

Was he touted as a Santi replacement? Because I don’t seem to remember that ever being the case. I don’t think I’ve ever read anyone making that comparison because there isn’t one and there never has been one. Torreira is an excellent player who will grow exponentially into a world class central midfielder. Him and Bentancur will probably be the Uruguay midfield 2 for many years to come.

3 Likes

Liverpool thread people, not Torreira vs Coq. The absence of Klopp talk in the last 30 posts is infuriating.

Santi replacement when Santi hadn’t played for us in two years. Yea, loads of us were saying that. :arteta:

1 Like