Liverpool

It was actually a pretty exceptional recovery from Stones after his original cockup.

Lovren is such a fucking hack. His sole mission today was disorganizing his own defence, creating openings for City. That shit ball in the end to VVD and then the reaction by the latter was all money. I loved how he then looked at Klopp with that 'Whatā€™s up with this guy?" face and Klopp gave his own ā€œSorry Virgil, thatā€™s all we have.ā€ face. :joy::joy::joy:

They missed Joe Gomez, thankfully for us

Love the fact we can call another teams centre half shite. Pity we couldnt get the leagues top scorer a chance to prove it saturday.
Why was that again. . .

1 Like

Funny thing is Lovren would be our best CB lol.

1 Like

Well of course, heā€™s one of the best in the world.

2 Likes

You are going hard for troll of the year :arteta:

1 Like

Nah I think our recruitment staff are, given the state of our backline and trying to solve it by Leno, Sokratis & Lichsteiner :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™m convinced Lichtensteiner was retiring and they asked him if heā€™d like to come to the PL and take the piss for a year.

2 Likes

He really wouldnā€™t be. Heā€™s Mustafi level and Sokratis and Holding are both better than that.

8 Likes

Indeed. Donā€™t doubt he has some attributes but he is very unreliable on his own.

1 Like

Weā€™ll have to agree to disagree, I think Arsenal fans overate Sokratis because heā€™s Greek and talks tough. Ignore the fact he gets tight on attackers constantly and gives away needless fouls.

But yeah look Lovren is a bit of joker like all our defenders.

1 Like

I donā€™t rate Sokratis very highly at all and Iā€™ve made that very clear. But Lovren is worse than Sokratis and not better than Holding so your original point is still wrong in my opinion.

I suppose irrespective of what we think no point getting into a pointless debate about whoā€™s less bad in regards to these jokers.

In regards to Holding Iā€™ll admit heā€™s young and at least has the scope to get a fair bit better. If that eventuates or not remains to be seen though, hopefully the ACL doesnā€™t take a huge toll on him.

1 Like

I get your point but for a guy who came not too long ago in the PL he is doing very well.
I was really iffy when we got him with the timing and all, especially after seeing him a bit all over the place in early friendlies BUT he has been solid right since the start of the PL, from the City game he got in and meant business.

Glad our unbeaten record stays. I could see only City doing the job tbh.

I still think Liverpool will win the league. I am okay with that.

1 Like

These lads are Liverpoolā€™s midfield. Next time someone complains to me about Arsenalā€™s midfield, I remind them that Liverpool are on a league winning campaign with Henderson, Wijnaldum and Milner as their midfield.

Who are all substantially better than our midfielders and limiting Keita and Fabinhoā€™s game time.

I donā€™t think that Henderson, Milner and Wijnaldum are better than our midfielders per say. They are playing under a better system and perhaps coach though.

But Iā€™ll give Emery a bit more time.

2 Likes

I agree with Forever on this one. Whenever I see Wijnaldum playing for Holland it reminds me how average he actually is. Liverpoolā€™s system makes him play so much better.

6 Likes