Liverpool

In just over 3 years Klopp has taken Liverpool from a 62 point team with a GD of +4, to 14-3-0 Scored 37 Conceded 7, 17 games into a season. What a man

1 Like

Iā€™d rather have Wenger though.

:wenger2:

7 Likes

he has done well but he has spent a fortune, yes i admit they got a lot of money for Coutinho etc, but dont paint him as some miracle worker, he had a good team to begin with and has spend what 400m+

1 Like

This is the best Liverpool team in 20+ years

Donā€™t put down the fantastic job heā€™s done

1 Like

He had some bang average players in the squad also at the beginning, you donā€™t finish a season with a GD of + 4 if a squad is full of quality.

Yeah heā€™s spent money on signings, but I dare say his net spend is less than Wengerā€™s / Emeryā€™s in the same period.

2 Likes

Klopp has done very very well. No matter what. United has spent shit loads and are piss poor.

Also he took over a mid table team and made them reach a CL final and are now leading the table undefeated.

He is very good.

3 Likes

no what i am saying is that he hasnt done it with peanuts, you give any team that amount of money plus the team he started with you better be expecting fucking results.

1 Like

Nope

What a weird opinion. I wonder if more people think like you. Maybe we should start a thread and ask?

2 Likes

Yeah hes bought well for big money. But he also promoted Arnold and Gomez and gets a great shift out of Robertson. Has to be one of the best bargain buys in recent seasons for any club that lad.

4 Likes

Well united fans would probably give you an argument against that logic right now.

Players like Salah & Mane affordable for majority of the top clubs in Europe alsoā€¦ in the last few years weā€™ve spent similar money on Mustafi & Leno.

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure weā€™d be able to discuss the subject in a reasonable civilised manner that definately wonā€™t go on for I dunno, letā€™s say more than 764 posts?

:wink:

1 Like

Think I have that thread muted years ago. Is it still going? :joy:

I kind of agree with this, when you have 70m to spend on a GK, 75m on a central defender etc. then you better fucking get close to the title.

Heā€™s a good manager but heā€™s been totally backed by those owners, gotta give them credit, ours is too much of a cunt.

I will always feel that we missed out on him as our manager. And yes it fucking annoys me more and more on days like today.

4 Likes

Yeah mate, I remember you and I having a discussion a few years ago how we wanted Wenger gone and Klopp at the helm :dizzy_face:.

2 Likes

Still canā€™t believe we never sacked Wenger in summer 2015. Back to back FA Cup wins would have been the perfect send off. Then we get Klopp who just left Dortmund

:disappointed:

2 Likes

@Midfield_Maestro closed it for good back in March. Iā€™m sure the thread is ready for a revival though :laughing:

He wouldā€™ve been far more in the public eye at Arsenal, mind

The non hand shaking of Pulis, the failure to properly condemn the attack on the Man City bus last season and the running on to the pitch against Everton a fortnight ago.

While itā€™s all water under the bridge now, he wouldnā€™t have got away with that here, in my opinion