Liverpool

It’s not just that we are not as ambitious as Liverpool in the transfer market, it’s more that they seem to have a manager who can attract the best players and a board willing to back him.
We don’t seem to have either.

Any players who we are interested in are going to look at our first team and see we are lacking quality in several positions.
We look like a club who lack ambition and world class talent and Liverpool look like a club who are doing their best with the resources they have.

I can understand that we can’t keep up with the big spenders like Man City, Chelsea and Man U but since when have Liverpool been more attractive than us?
Their ambition is clear, from the board to the manager and the players.
They have gone out and bought two world class players, and already have one of the best players in Europe.

What do we do?
Torreira was our biggest signing, so if that’s the extent of our ambition, then Liverpool are going to be even further ahead of us.

It did and still does. It is a rubble effect.
Pogba went for 90m, then Neymar, Mpabbe, Coutinho’s transfer fee were all over 100m+… I see you selling one on such and such price, I am not going to sell less than you.
100m, is nothing outrageous these days. The above mentioned players set the bar high already.

Look at the state of these. Genuinely are the weirdest cunts on the planet.

3 Likes

You say that but we’ve signed Auba, Ozil and Mikki recently

A problem a few years ago (according to Arsene) was that we kept getting outmuscled by United. Liverpool have only really gone for players where no one else was interested.

We could have signed any of Liverpool’s top players. Suarez basically agreed to join us at one point. Coutinho was available for scraps when Liverpool signed him. We could convince Salah to join as well.

Yeah, I had a giggle when I saw this earlier

“Greatest celebration of all time”

Clearly somebody didn’t see this:

1 Like

:laughing:

2 Likes

THAT’S THE REASON WHY WE MUST HUMILIATE THEM ON SATURDAY! WORST FANS IN THE WORLD! COCKY BASTARDS!

Right. It’s Tuesday. This is your first warning to calm fucking down on Saturday.

5 Likes

Don’t worry mate :wink:

I can think of someone who is going to really dislike that tweet…

Ok then…

1 Like

As if anyone who can afford a ticket at Anfield isn’t able to buy feminine sanitary products? :joy:

It’s a very positive thing when schools etc do this kind of thing imo, but Liverpool Football Club… I hesitate to say it, but this is basically peak virtue signalling lol

7 Likes

We did just 100m on strikers to be fair.

:eyes:

why do they do this, how many times has this happened and they have been caught…it is stupidity of the highest order.

Other than betting on your team to lose I really don’t understand why betting is banned.

Edit: let’s say matches you’re involved in rather than just your team losing even.

3 Likes

What a job Klopp is doing, 33 points from 13 games & only 5 goals conceded in those 13 games. Who would have thought that was possible defensively with our how they defended a mere 12 months ago. VVD has been worth every cent.

5 Likes

And the front three aren’t on top form either, plus he’s not making them press high up the pitch as much as they used to in order to conserve their energy for a rigorous campaign.

All in all he’s doing a truly fantastic job but he has to win something this season, Poch needs to as well but Klopp has had far more backing in the market.

2 Likes

Impressed with that Liverpool result today. City performance wise are the better side but it must be concerning that their only two points ahead.
That Mahrez penalty miss could still end up being costly.