Liverpool

Lehmann was absolutely phenomenal in the 05/06 CL campaign. If I’m not mistaken, he is still the keeper at the top of the list for minutes without conceding in the European Cup. Something crazy like 800 or 900 minutes. That save against Raul at Highbury…I’ll never forget that. Somehow clawed it away from the goal after the ball struck the post on the initial shot.

5 Likes

Yep, that save against Raul was something unforgetable. Absolutely saw the ball in the net, like just about everyone else, somehow he just appeared. And the penalty against Riquelme… That CL run was epic.

2 Likes

Klopp Collapse

It’s a shocking run of form in the league absolutely no debating it.

Still in the Champions league though and looks as though they’ll progress to the QF.

Fuck you Klopp, Fuck you Henderson, Fuck you Salah

Bunch of cunnnnntttsssssssss

Wooooooooooooooooo

4 Likes

Jurgen Flopp? @Aussiegooner @Electrifying

2 Likes

He’ll win the Champions league despite finishing 6th all good, no one is looking that good this season bar City and we know what they do in the pointy end of the CL :sunglasses:

2 Likes

For every bit of praise given to him, this run of form should be considered in the argument.

Even branding him the best manager in the PL sounds ludicrous now.

2 Likes

2 wins in 11 league games is a horrendous run and 40 points from 25 is a piss poor season no debating it.

But let’s not forget back to back 95 + point seasons including a title, back to back CL finals including winning one. Looking very good to make the last 8 in Europe also this season.

Next season I expect them to be back up challenging for the league though, but I think they’ll need to freshen up the squad a bit and not just rely on returning injured defenders. Thin depth has been exposed.

2 Likes

Not sure if his transfer team can save him anymore, they’ve signed some proper duds recently.

1 Like

I would say this is the true test of Klopp. 2 seasons of vibes, penalties, flukey goals and no injuries.
Now they are experiencing that you cant just get a 90 min. Winner every game and that refs dont give Salah a pen for every dive.
How does Klopp cope with rebuilding this team to another PL title? Its gonna be exciting no doubt.

1 Like

Agree it’ll be a good test for him to get them right back in the thick of it competing with city next season.

1 Like
4 Likes

Wenger >>>>>> Klopp

2 Likes

W.

Snap

:sweat_smile:

None Scouser and sounding a bit southern. Reckon it’s a United fan

To be fair, he’s correct.
This season is a write off and Klopp should leave.
I’ll go and pick him up, then drive him back to the Emirates.

3 Likes