Liverpool

Shirt or shorts, never both. And if you use both and the socks, you’re probably a convicted pedophile

6 Likes

Think it’s something like 2 or 3 meters in London mate

1 Like

It’s back on!

Man set his team up to lose and it didn’t work :arteta:

8 Likes

I assume that would put us back in?

Sad but true.

He’d rather be out of the cup and the line up reflected that and we still bottled it despite scoring five.

Unreal

4 Likes

It should but I could see the competition organisers giving Liverpool’s next opponents a bye.

No, surely an eliminated team can’t come back into the competition?

Pool will get a huge fine if they don’t play.

Not if it’s Oxford or Colchester they wouldn’t.

Didn’t legislate for the planetary sized loser in the other dugout.

Mourinho and Pep know all about him and would have planned accordingly.

1 Like

Klopp’s reaction to going 3-1 down…

0_Screen-Shot-2019-10-30-at-201842

1Arsene-Smiling

4 Likes

A fine won’t hurt them.

Points docked in the league, on the other hand :wink:

Should double up tomorrow’s match.

3 Likes

They’re going to have to have two different squads. Hopefully they all get burnt out and their league form suffers.

6 Likes

It’s going to be tough deciding which of those competitions they give less of a shit about.

3 Likes

It would be a great feeling being that good you get a fixture pile up in so many different competitions, even when you attempt to tank you still progress.

2 Likes

That’s pretty shitty of Carabao cup organisers tbf

2 Likes

They’ve done it before, mein Herr.

1. Arsenal v Charlton on the Sunday in the league, Arsenal v Manchester United in the league cup on the Monday.

How can league cup organisers ever hate on the bigger clubs for fielding weaker sides if the fixture arrangements are predicating team line-ups?

2 Likes

Its not really the league cups fault that some bullshit world club cup bollocks exists. There isn’t exactly much wiggle room in the English football December Calendar either. One of the reasons it’s on that week at all is because all the CL match days have passed.

Also I’m not sure they do hate on clubs fielding weaker sides. Apart from grumpy pundits I’ve never heard anyone take issue with that.