Liverpool

Chelsea with their shit away form? :arteta:

Their away form isn’t actually that bad. They’re 5th in the away table. It’s more that I think Liverpool will falter rather than Chelsea rising to the occasion.

I don’t think Chelsea will beat them, but they might not win the league because City may just win every game.

1 Like

We need a draw between Chelsea and lolpool next week, that will be perfect for all scenarios.

4 Likes

Don’t like Liverpool, but did enjoy this last night

7 Likes

That was priceless :rofl:

While Liverpool are running out of steam in 3rd gear, City are moving through the gears with ease, they have all the momentum now.

But who knows, anything can happen.

2 Likes

As I couldn’t give a fuck who wins it out the two I would like it to go to the last day for the #dramz

1 Like

This.

Haven’t Chelsea got an annoyingly good record against them, rather like Liverpool do against us?

Chelsea owe them one for that robbery of a point Liverpool got at Stamford Bridge. One thing Chelsea cannot do is go behind (big ask). I can’t see them equalizing like Spurs did last week

No chance Chelsea beat them. They are genuinely poor this season.

6 Likes

Both teams will drop points on the run in, but, City will drop more.

“The most difficult job in the last 500 years of football was to replace Steven Gerrard.”

Hmmm :thinking:

1 Like

I think Messi and Ronaldo have something to say about that haha

1 Like

That’s the next 500 years you chump!

9 Likes

So in 4 seasons at Liverpool Klopp has at a minimum matched Wenger’s CL appearances in the last 4 in Wenger’s 20 odd years at Arsenal.

Nice. What trophy is dat

10 Likes

Klopp and Liverpool stand a fantastic chance of winning the double now.

Liverpool get past Barca and they’re winning it IMO and City may well fuck up in the league.

2 Likes

Salah coming to the boil at just the right time.

I think they’re now in a better shape than City may be

Anyways, them or Barcelona are winning the CL (it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to think that lol)

But yeah, they can very easily beat Barcelona.

1 Like

What’s crazy is Messi could play a blinder over the two legs and Barca still lose.

Whole team gonna need to step the fuck up.

1 Like

Barca, FFS for the love of God, please put these arrogant bastards to the sword

3 Likes