Liverpool

He’ll get one still. It’s not like old times where you had to get so many games to earn one. They give the champions about 50 medals to hand out to who they see fit. They can even apply for more if they want

You have to make 5 appearances to get a proper medal. Then the club are given a load of commemorative medals to hand out to whoever.

1 Like

Don’t think a player deserves one if they don’t play a single game.

2 Likes

Personally I think the medal should be appearance based, should need at least 5 to get one IMO.

Mendy got one for 5 games last season.

1 Like

You needed 10 back in the day, I remember in 2004 we subbed Martin Keown on late in the last 4 games to get him to that mark.

1 Like

Guess if your a Mendy it felt a little hollow but a Foden would maybe see it as a big thing.

I hate these cunts but fuck me Mané has been brilliant for them since it feels like forever.

1 Like

1 league defeat so far and onto the CL quarters tossing aside Bayern Munich, Klopp’s Liverpool are having themselves a season.

2 Likes

And they still might win nothing- aparr from the Pressure Cup from Spurs

1 Like

Klopp still yet to lose a 2 legged tie in europe since he became Liverpool manager. Ffs why we never moved for him still defy football logic at that time.

2 Likes

Yeah correct they might win nothing, we all know how hard it is to win the CL & in the EPL they’re competing with the best team it’s ever seen.

3 Likes

It is possible for a manager to be hailed as a very good one and a club to have a very good season and win nothing. At the end of the day there are a bunch of elite clubs competing for the same prizes.

Karius cost them the CL last season with two insane howlers.

This year, let’s see where they strand. The only ones I am vehemently against winning the CL or the League are Tottenscum and Toddlers United.

2 Likes

He could easily become the new Pocho: great football, zero trophy.

He has got trophies mate. Quite a few at that while he was at Dortmund.

7 Likes

You’d think someone that supports Dortmund would know they won back to back to titles under Klopp wouldn’t you ?

7 Likes

Let’s break it down for Luca:

Klopp won at Dortmund:

2x Bundesliga
1x DFB Pokal
2x DFL Supercup

2x Champions League Final - Runner’s Up. To get to the final of the CL is still an amazing feat. Should he have won one of these finals. Sure.

But, to say - as notorious troll a4tt does - he chokes is simply false. He didn’t choke winning the league and the cups he won.

In the CL final, nothing he can do about Karius playing like he been bribed big money.

1 Like

Klopp is such an adorable person that you just should be able to demean his achievements.
It sucks that he manages Liverpool.

I guess I would be okay with Liverpool winning CL because they have done so before but no way am I gunning for them to win PL.

Klopp is a likeable character but the guy is a loser. If he wins nothing again, Wenger at his worst would have delivered more trophies since he came to England :joy:

2 Likes

How is he a loser?

Setting aside losing to Sevilla he’s been up against better teams, you can only punch above your weight to a certain extent.

Liverpool pushing City all the way proves his credentials, of course he’d cement himself in the country if he ends up winning the league but he’s hardly a loser or choker.

5 Likes