Liverpool

In China a butterfly flaps it’s wings, and on a football pitch somewhere on the other side of the world Mo Salah falls over.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/FutboIGuy/status/1099703425237958658

He’s fuming :arteta:

1 Like

Hahaha, Souness can’t take anyone thinking differently to him

:joy:

8 Likes

6 Likes

Lol Klopp choking it away again :joy::joy:

I don’t see how the players missing chances on the field is somewhat Klopp choking.

It’s not the players missing chances it’s the mentality of the team (which seems to be struggling with the pressure) and the blunt attack and predictable build up that is evidence of Klopp struggling.

However I think Liverpool will likely win 7-8 of their last 10 games and that should be enough in my eyes.

1 Like

They went to the CL final and leading the league for most of the time this season… I am curious what Klopp implemented and what he did to make this team choke.

They had their chances to score to win, not that they suddenly playing bad and losing games.

Not quite fair to link the word “choke” when you cannot win.

I think it’s a reasonable word to use to describe a manager who has lost countless finals over the course of the last 7 seasons since his last trophy.

I don’t agree with it. But it certainly isn’t unreasonable.

1 Like

To be fair most of those finals have been against better teams, Sevilla aside how many times can you punch above your weight?

Not a great record, however, he’s not quite a choker IMO.

7 Likes

Really struggling with Salah not living up his insane standards of last season. He’s blanked in 5 of his last 6 PL games I think

Agreed. Like he’s a fraud for losing to Bayern/Real Madrid in finals :arteta:

5 Likes

Liverpool have been crap in the last 2 months, tbh. We can blame Klopp, then.

They’ll win at least 7 of their last 9 league games, they have a pretty favourable run home now, the question is will it be enough ?

Either way you cut it Klopp will likely have one of the top 5 highest points tally’s in EPL history, just a shame for him it might not be enough competing with Europe’s current best side over 38 games.

1 Like

Claps sarcastically in ballboy.

3 Likes

I doubt they’ll get 90+ points, but even if they finish 10 points behind City there’s no shame in that.

This is an overrated side that’s punching above its weight. Top clubs aren’t going to come calling for half this squad. They and Klopp are doing great either way.

2 Likes

Yeah they were talking on radio 5 live last night about how many Liverpool players would get in Man City’s team. The only one they were sure of was VVD. Some might argue Salah too and the GK is up for debate. But still, Man City are a lot stronger than Liverpool, so to push them all the way is pretty impressive.

6 Likes

@Aussiegooner the Scouser not giving up. Love it! A true red!

1 Like

you dont fucking learn do you :xhaka:

guaranfuckingtee you if it was emery that got a good points tally but not winning a trophy you will be calling him all sorts and saying he is not good enough and should fuck off out the club…hypocrite.

1 Like