Liverpool

Does @Aussiegooner work for Sky Sports? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully my guy Mustafi is fit and healthy for Man City :pray:

Any arsenal fan who doesnā€™t want us to beat City so Liverpool canā€™t win the league can fuck off haha

3 Likes

Fucking secret pool fans

1 Like

Fuck off mate. City being allowed to operate in world footballs lucky. Lost the fucking thing themselves against Palace and Newcastle. How about we just worry about our own sorry mess and learn how to turn it round like these have.

2 Likes

Never want my team to lose so fuck City and Liverpool.

Calm down, calm down, calm down.

1 Like
3 Likes

It will be a sad day when they win the league, and i will sign out from all of the social media networks at least for a week because it will be unbareable.

On another note, if city doesnt winn the UCL (and if lpool wins the PL) you can say his was a failure at City.

2 Likes

And Utd sacked one man capable of saving us from the darkest timeline

5 Likes

I donā€™t care about football anymore so it wonā€™t be as bad when they win

5 Likes

Absolutely. Guardiolaā€™s record would be as good as Pellegriniā€™s.

Probably worse for you if you were back home tbh.

1 Like

Oh my god yeah, every Dane is a Liverpool fan

1 Like

Is it called the Molby effect?

1 Like

@LordBendtner truths out here. :rofl:

1 Like

Id say their season wont be defined till we see how the CL works out if they lose the title.

2 Likes

They will win the league this time around. City losing these games is a massive contribution to that. Klopp is doing a great job at Liverpool.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got no problem with Liverpool winning the PL title.
They have done it with only spending their own money.

They have built a team, rather than just buying the best players in Europe and hoping that will work, like Mourinho did.

Every player they have bought we could have had, if we had any ambition.

Klopp was a manager we could have had, if we had any ambition.

It means, spurs, Man U and Chelsea wonā€™t win it.

But most importantly it shows that, with some proper organisation and the right personnel, a club not as profitable as us can win the PL.

People who say there is no opposition only have to look at how Man City started this season.
They were being talked about as being the best team in Europe and possibly the best team ever in the PL.
Also, where was the competition when we were runners up to Leicester?

Iā€™m still not sure they will win it.
They havenā€™t beaten Leicester yet and, even if they do, thereā€™s plenty of games to go where this can all change.
But if itā€™s not us, I hope they do.

6 Likes

People who say there is no opposition are just being silly. There are 19 teams in front of your club, beat them all and you win the league simple as that. If there is no opposition why are we 5th and losing games? City was comfortably predicted to win the league again at the start of the season. Liverpool stepped up, put the pressure on City and are now leading the table. Simple as that.

And by all means, rather Liverpool winning it than the oil boys of City and Chelsea. Rather Liverpool than the smug cunts of United. And well, rather Liverpool than the scum.

3 Likes