Liverpool

This thread:

DearestUnsungGalapagossealion-size_restricted

3 Likes

Ok, but the Scousers are the cockiest supporters in the world. They would celebrate the title for about 10 years :arteta:. You wouldn’t hear the end of it.

I have a feeling this is said about every club’s support lol.

Entitled winning the league: can’t have them win the league, we wouldn’t hear the end of it.

Scum winning the league: can’t have them win the league, we wouldn’t hear the end of it.

Chavs winning the league: can’t have them win the league, we wouldn’t hear the end of it.

Sheikh FC winning the league: can’t have them win the league, we wouldn’t hear the end of it.

Lollerpool winning the league: can’t have them win the league, we wouldn’t hear the end of it.

Arse winning the league: can’t have them win the league, we wouldn’t hear the end of it.

1 Like

They still talk about Istanbul as if it was yesterday and it’s been nearly 14 years mate - if they win the league we’re likely going to be hearing about the Klopp team of 2019 for a very long time especially when they would have beaten Pep’s City (who they’ll say was the greatest PL team ever) to accomplish that.

6 Likes

People (of my age and older at least) are used to United winning the league, so don’t say that.

Never heard anyone say that about City, because nobody outside Manchester knows any of their fans.

Everyone hates Chelsea, but again I don’t think anyone ever says that we don’t want them winning the league cos their fans are unbearably smug.

Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham fans would probably say that about Spurs, but outside London very few others would say they can’t win the league as we’d have to tolerate their fans.

People might say it about Arsenal fans, hard for me to say this about a fanbase I’m part of.

EVERYONE in England knows Liverpool would be insufferable cunts if they won the league :joy:

It is different with them, trust me haha

3 Likes

That’s one of the most amazing things they ever did though. Being that far behind in a CL final at half time and coming back to win is something ill never forget never mind the actual fans of the club.

It’s 30 years later and I hope we never stop talking about Anfield 89.

5 Likes

I’ll tell you something mate, if we ever win the league title again I’ll be talking about it for 10 years also.

2 Likes

Fair enough. However, I lurk around a lot on other club’s forums as well and supporters from every club will say something along similar lines about one of the clubs I have mentioned. Maybe not about United, because of their frequency of winning it indeed. But definitely about Spurs, Us, Liverpool. Less about City and Chavs, though.

2 Likes

I am still talking to my mates who support other clubs about our Invincible season. Hell, I am one of those who talks about it for ages :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I remember people on here being wound up about Leicester fans.

1 Like

Lel

it’s like, what the hell are fans supposed to talk about other than winning a league title? How they ended up 4th? lol

come on

2 Likes

Agree social media and phone in shows tend to highlight the worse of most clubs tbh. For me the fans of the winning club basically win the banter rights.

If we want to real cringey fans lets talk England supporters. Dressed as knights Templars and singing the national anthem during the match. Not to mention THAT song that never happens.

3 Likes

That doesn’t really work, you’d have to actually meet one of the 3 Money City supporters to hear that they actually won the league. Who won the league last year? No one knows.

Liam and Noel Gallagher and Jason Manford then. The Peparazzi will always make sure we never for get though.

I think we aren’t as cocky as them :bellend:

Well we have @JakeyBoy and I and according to you we are very cocky

Liverpool in 2019 so far:

0 wins, 2 defeat

Arsenal in 2019 so far:

2 wins, 0 defeat

Bitch, i got it :bellend:

3 Likes

Give Salah an olympic medal for diving.

Is it just me that doesn’t mind if they win it? In my experience United and Chelsea fans seem a lot worse for cockiness and being insufferable. I haven’t seen it yet with scousers

1 Like