Liverpool

Absolute 100% talking sense, I applaud you sir. I wish that I could like that post more than once.

I wouldnā€™t mind Emery throwing away the FA cup if we had 54 points from 21 league games tbh.

Isnā€™t it pretty standard to send out the second string at this stage of the cup anyway? I didnā€™t feel like they threw it they just lost a hard game to a pretty strong side. Pretty clear case that they were better off resting most of their first team.

2 Likes

Typical self defeatist pussy arsenal supporter comment if Iā€™ve ever seen one.

1 Like

Iā€™m betting @Gladiator might have reigned it in a little if heā€™d known it was going to lead to his balls getting so heavily licked. :joy:

9 Likes

This would be sound logic if they were to field 9 changes in their two leg R16 CL games and focus entirely on the league, but you know they wonā€™t.

Also if what it takes to win the league now is to not be in any cups, then that really hurts the value of a league win for me. If Liverpool get knocked out of everything and win the league by 1 point, and City win the CL and FA Cup, what achievement is Liverpool winning the league by 1 point if weā€™re meant to believe that itā€™s down to the fact they played 10 less games than City did?

To me a league win should be the biggest sign that youā€™re the best team in the country, and in that situation Iā€™m not sure it does that.

2 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s it, if they got a draw like Blackpool away the side they sent out would have comfortably progressed.

Win the league after getting the most points over 9 months, 38 games, playing all teams home and away is a monumental achievement irrespective of how many people try to down play it.

No man, I enjoy my balls getting licked :bellend:

5 Likes

Kinda but itā€™s nowhere near beating ur rivals head to head. Itā€™s why we have playoffs here in our sports, real men sports. Imagine if lolpool win the league but City beat them twice. Okay yayy u beat all the other shitty teams congrats, but thereā€™s a team that stomped you out. In a playoff lolpool would choke.

If City beat them twice Iā€™ll say fair play condsidering itā€™s 1 win and a draw so far.

Tsk tsk lolpool couldnā€™t even beat them, not really a deserving champion tbf.

In our invincibleā€™s season we couldnā€™t beat United or Portsmouth, so I suppose we werenā€™t a deserving champion.

1 Like

And we beat Leicester in both games the season they won the title so I guess weā€™re the real champions.

4 Likes

But did we lose to them? Nope cuz we were UNBEATEN!!

Honestly they should just give us the trophy. Who gives a shit that we lost to Swansea, they arenā€™t even in the PL. Such a shame there were no playoffs cuz under Arsene weā€™d have won it several times just like we did with the FA Cup.

Played United 3 times for the season, 2 draws and 1 loss in the FA cup Semiā€¦ 3 attempts still couldnā€™t beat em, United the real champions.

1 Like

Woulda beat em in the playoffs tho šŸ–’

1 Like

I was at that Swansea game. Iā€™ll never forget how angry I felt afterwards with the manner in which we lost.

3 Likes

Youā€™re an even bigger bellend than Brady was.

5 Likes