Lionel Messi ๐Ÿ

Play for Arsenal :stuck_out_tongue:

Soon to be coached by Phil Neville

2 Likes

Ronaldo will hold on to the CL record. Wooooooo!

Would have been nice to see him in Serie A.

Messi at Inter would be nice. Long history of Argentinians there.

Maybe Napoli too? The Diego connection.

1 Like

There is no more romantic move in football than Messi at Napoli lol

5 Likes

Zlatan going back to Milan is really the only one that comes to mind rn.

Or Boca Juniors

2 Likes

:henry:

(my favourite smiley)

1 Like

Yeah Henry came back and scored an incredible goal that gave us all a wonderful moment. Zlatan won the title with Milan even though he was not really the same player he once was. Swings and roundabouts.

Barcelona retirement home

3 Likes

Theyโ€™re missing Fabregas now. Pique should come out of retirement and join Miami too.

Anyone caught up to the Canelo/Messi drama?

Seen the celebrations myself, Mexicans fuming over it are incredibly sensitive.
Ultimately theyโ€™re just mad their NT team has gone to shit.

3 Likes

Have you ever been to Mexico?
How do you think Arsenal fans would react if Harry Kane wiped his arse with an Arsenal shirt?

1 Like

Thatโ€™s not what he did, the picture above is fake. :rofl:

The Mexico shirt was on the floor l, he kicked it just a bit to take his boots off and then proceeded celebrating. He may have stepped on the shirt but if he did, it was by accident.

My view exactly.

Itโ€™s a disrespectful move (although the pictures shown arenโ€™t entirely incriminating, either. Leaves a bit to chance)

1 Like

Lol I was referring to your pic not the fake one, just saying I know Mexicans and South Americans are particularly sensitive regarding a desecration of their national flag, Messi should know this

Dunno, I feel like shirts are thrown around in locker rooms often. I donโ€™t think there would be as much fuss if Mexico were actually performing in this WC.

The video

Nah, this is ridiculous. Messi fanboys now with the PR trying to defend Messi. :rofl:

Something about this sounds so wrong: