Ligue 1

I’m curious too, most recently linked with Real Madrid.

Follow him on instagram and from my stories looked like he scored haha

Nah not really, had some injury issues and a fair chunk of cameos off the bench.

PSG only 63 points from 31 games, that’s a shockingly poor return from them.

Don’t mind me. Just replying to me from 2 years ago sleeping on Sarr.

@BigWeng_4LYFE, you were the one who kept saying that he’ll come good didn’t you? Check the old Pepe rumour thread.

Yeah it was me. Sarr was a year younger than Pepe, cost 1/3 the transfer fee, and in France had been involved in the same goal contributions that pepe had minus the penalties. In that big season Pepe had he had like 8 or 9 penos lol.

1 Like

That is one of the most sensational and ridiculous goals I have ever seen.

The audacity to go for goal from that distance! The power and speed the ball travels into the very top corner of the goal. It’s literally a goal you could only dream of scoring on like PES 4 with Adriano’s 99 shot power.

2 Likes

Lille 6 points clear or be it PSG with a game in hand, poor Gabriel stuck here.

I’m sure he doesn’t mind. He lives in London and earns way more than he ever earned before by representing Arsenal Clothing Brand.

2 Likes

Fuck just saw that Lille dropped points tonight, means PSG can close the gap to 1 point with 5 games remaining.

Has there been a player better named for his club than Etienne Green, who is in goal for St Etienne? He was born in Colchester as well, so double reason to like him :smile:

2 Likes

I have some how found myself watching Nice-Montpellier. 20 mins gone and it’s 1-1.

Montpellier score from the situation below. Ball crossed from the left and Saliba is late to realise that the ball is not going to land in his area.

There’s already a big gap between centre-backs but Saliba doesn’t hold his position so that gap becomes bigger. The Montpellier forward wins the headed dual and the runners exploit the huge gap.

EDIT: Nice 3-1 up now. Montpellier are quite poor defensively.

Saliba is extremely comfortable on the ball and will take chances. While being pressed near his penalty box, he played a pass across the box (think Ceballos versus Liverpool) and that almost led to a giveaway.

Here’s the situation described above. Saliba is the player to the bottom right of the screen. His deflected pass is cleared by the Nice player furthest to the left of the screen.

I doubt Arteta would play him as a left-sided centre-back.

6 Likes
8 Likes

It actually doesn’t matter how much we spent on him, if he isn’t ready then he isn’t ready. Fully back the manager and coaching staff to recognise this and not some random people on twitter.

2 Likes

:clap:

Still should have loaned him out when we didn’t register him back in October.

I still don’t understand him not being able to play the EL groups, a far worse standard than Ligue 1, where he built a reputation as one of the best young defenders in the world

2 Likes

Technically that might just be a factual statement

1 Like

Lyon up 2-0 on Lille already. If this result holds, it really puts PSG in the driver’s seat to win the league, especially with Lyon and Monaco still having to play each other next weekend.

1 Like

Aouar benched again. :grimacing:
Stocks going :chart_with_downwards_trend:

1 Like

Tuning in for the second half. Let’s see how it goes.