Ligue 1

While Wenger stood by and watched getting cucked by StatDNA, eh @BigWeng_4LYFE

4 Likes

.:joy:

1 Like

Messi to PSG loading

Imagine being Ntcham. He’s probably so happy to leave one farmer’s league for a better farmer’s league, only for the manager at the club he signed for to resign because he is so annoyed about the signing.

1 Like

There is a lot more going on there than we know, obviously. Marseille appear to be a mess. But I think this was probably an good excuse for him.

It’s a little disappointing a player as good as Neymar has spent so much of his career playing in the French league.

1 Like

If there’s one Lyon player that Arsenal should look at…

1 Like

He’s a beast on PES

Absolutely sign this lad.

He’s only 17?!?
The quality on the ball and the fine balance he has is evident after a few seconds in the vid. Twice the talent Aouaouar is I can say after just watching this.

Lyon lose tonight which leaves them falling to 3rd.

PSG lose at home to Monaco, leaves them 4 points behind leaders Lille with 12 matches to play.

Good weekend for PSG, Lille and Lyon both being held to draws.

What are the odds PSG get either Messi or Ronaldo(or even both) come this summer?

I’ll say more chance of Ronaldo.

Can see Messi going to Manchester City.

No team in the world can afford to have Neymar, Messi/CR7 and Mbappe as a front 3. Defensive workrate would be on NIL.

Don’t think PSG would care much. Most of their moves make 0 footballing sense. It’s all about the PSG brand.

1 Like

Leonardo working on his latest feud

PSG in real danger of not winning the league title.

Poch effect.