Ligue 1

Hope they win it because it’ll be the only silverware Saliba is going to get a sniff at for the next few years.

Grow up ffs, a team like them getting triggered by Haaland. :man_facepalming:

Players that cost 500m are ridiculing a 19yr old.

Get corona

1 Like

Tbf they’re young boys too, and even the not so young ones will have a mental age similar or less than that of Haaland. Don’t think what they cost has much to do with it.

2 Likes

It’s all a bit cringe isnt it.

1 Like

You ever bit into a bitter Lemon before? Your face wants to turn inside out.

The above vid is a visual representation of that.

4 Likes

People just waiting for them to fail now. They’ll get savaged when they do. Clock ticking boy’s.

1 Like

It’ll be awkward when PSG sign him for €163m in the summer.

5 Likes

It’ll be like when Kurzawa when made fun of the Swedes and then they beat them in the dying minutes.

PSG are gonna look like cunts.

3 Likes

Wonder what Roy Keane thinks of these antics.

3 Likes

Probably won’t get to play a QF anyways.

Oh how terrible, they imitated a fellow pro footballer who has been getting a lot of media attention for playing the game good.

It’s cringe but basically everything footballers do outside of the game is cringe. Pretty much why this is the only place I go to keep updated with the game, screw following these losers on Instagram.

3 Likes

Premier league delaying the inevitable at this stage.

1 Like

It’s seems every FA is waiting on the government to make that decision for them. The German government might approve football…

Who wins the league?

I guess Government banning it rules out any possible legal action? Albeit clubs may argue that it should just be finished at a later date

1 Like

How does it affect Champions League as well? PSG and Lyon are still in it. Will they be allowed to finish those games off? I know some people will say that should be cancelled as well, but honestly can’t see UEFA doing that.

You’d think they’d have to try and relocate abroad or something if they want a chance of participating.