Ligue 1

You mean the television company.

Good stuff.

I hope similar begins to happen when there’s racist chanting against Black players too, which has been allowed to go on far too long.

3 Likes

Rennes just beat PSG 2-1 :pires2: not angry about that.

Tuchel really is something else.

2 Likes
1 Like

Insane

5 Likes

How many points is Tuchel on track for so far @Aussiegooner

6 Likes

One hundred and fraudty

2 Likes

A better result than we achieved at Rennes hahaha. But to answer the question he’s on 57 point pace @shamrockgooner

6 Likes

Let’s bring him in :hipster:

3 Likes

:rofl:

What happens to Tuchel’s stock after his time is up at PSG? I imagine he’ll still have some credibility about him and will maybe end up in Germany again for a midtable team and start from scratch again.

He’ll be fine, Emery still managed to land a gig at an English club in the upper echelon despite failure at PSG.

With a past record of success though in Europe.

1 Like

The career of Tuchel so far is to arrive at two big clubs (Dortmund and PSG) and do nothing of note at both clubs (except being spectacularly knocked out of the CL by a dreadful Manchester United) whilst simultaneously managing to convince legions of football fans that he’s some sort of great footballing mind.

8 Likes

We’ll see how it pans out, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he still managed someone like Bayern Munich in the near future.

1 Like

Fucking hell. It’s even got the bloody rainbow on it, the international sign of support to the LGBT community :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

Lololol yikes.