Ligue 1

I heard a lot of stuff about him being bullied by Neymar and Dani Alves last year for the TMNT Donatello comparisons.

No idea how reliable the sources are though.

Wtf?

1 Like

Mbappe seems normal and likeable to me, despite his vast wealth he doesn’t seem to have been corrupted by idiocy like Pogba and Neymar Jr to name but two.

I just hope he’s not the latest to start thinking he’s so good that he can run an entire club

6 Likes

So Mr. On Course for 100 points ends the season with 91 points (less thank Emery managed last season), a shocking exit to Manchester United in the last 16 and failure in the French cup.

Remind me again why he’s so highly rated? :thinking:

5 Likes

PSG is a dead job lol. Fraudchel will probs get sacked as Mourinho is linked to PSG

I’d still take him here but it just shows PSG is a weird club and Emery deserves to not be judged based on how he did there.

He plays the kind of football I’d love to see here

The fact that he has won everything thing there has been used in his defense though.

They’ve actually announced just now that the contract of Tuchel has been extended to 2021.

The collapse from March was really poor, although the league form didn’t really matter as that was already in the bag by then.

That is strange, why are they doing that…are the owners getting fed up with the project? I wonder if they know they have broken rules and are trying to get money for them to balance the books!

haha.

Pun away!

God as if Ligue 1 couldn’t get any more tinpot, it’s now gone and got the same sponsor as Love Island!

1 Like

It’s not the same without Superdrug :disappointed:

Tasty update.

4 Likes

No wonder Uber recently posted a $1 billion loss for Q1 this year