Ligue 1

I don’t get it. :sweat_smile:

Skip to about 9 seconds and listen for about 10 seconds

Hahah, I got the reference to the song. I didn’t get its correlation. :sweat_smile:
Is it because of the randomness of the posts the past 24 hours? :grin:

Because of how you pronounce his name would be the correlation.

“tchouameni men” isn’t that dissimilar to too many men

1 Like

:bulb:
Lmfao. :rofl:

God damn I didn’t get that pun from @JakeyBoy originally, now you’ve explained it he’s pulled that one from the top drawer :joy::joy: superb punage

3 Likes

I don’t care or Mbappe cares what I think.

But I will judge him if he stays in French league.

1 Like

They essentially gave him control of the club. Insane…

Monaco conceding a late equaliser confirms CL football for Guen and Saliba ( should Saliba stay)

Ah so that’s the kind of culture Arteta didn’t want here.

The CL playing kind.

1 Like

Lol come on man, letting yourself down with this Twitter hot take nonsense.

Yeah, Arsenal sucks but quit acting like a Ligue 1 team making the CL is a fair comparison to our situation lol

1 Like

Imagine the scenes if we relegated Everton. :grimacing:

They’ll probably blame Liverpool fans for this aswell.

Football in France is an utter carcrash lol

2 Likes

These animals belong in a zoo

Poch Out, yikes he was not rated by Mbappe at all.

It’s Zidane to PSG surely

1 Like

No, Zidane wants the French job. Campos is a big Mourinho fan so he wants him but it doesn’t look like Mou is planning to leave Roma just yet.
Sergio Conceicao is apparently another nane in the shortlist. Campos(being a Portuguese himself) must be a fan of this new generation of Portuguese coaches.

Always a poisioned chalice but Poch hasn’t done well there all things considered. Missed the boat on the United and Spurs job too, not sure where he goes next

3 Likes

Overrated as hell

3 Likes

Very interested to see who they’ll get to replace him. Quite evident they only care about CL success now

I suspect they’ll want to make a run a Pep in 2023 but it would be coup if they could get Zidane now

2 Likes