Leicester City

We know roughly who was on board. It was Vichai, his daughter, two pilots and an unnamed person.

Claude Puel?

Iā€™m assuming everyone on board has died and itā€™s a question of ascertaining exactly who was on board and ensuring their loved ones are first to know.

Absolutely tragic.

2 Likes

Any official news?

He wasnā€™t on board according to a friend of his.

1 Like

All the statements mention the people ā€˜on boardā€™- maybe people on the ground? Could be trying to identify them and contact families before releasing figures. Horrible stuff.

1 Like

I donā€™t think thereā€™s another owner in world football who compares :frowning:

15 Likes

So the BBC are confirming he was on board, but no confirmation of whether anyone survived or not.

Or is it just a given they didnā€™t?

Not good either way.

1 Like

Yeah, no news is bad news unfortunately in this case. Otherwise, Iā€™m sure we would have heard of x, y, or z being transported by ambulance to a nearby hospital where they are considered critical, etc etc.

When we scratch away the surface, him being a chairman, the philanthropy, the success, the tragedy is unimaginable. Heā€™s a fan who has gone to a football match. Itā€™s incomprehensible what could have been going through their heads in the final few seconds before the crash. You donā€™t go to a football match and not return home. You just donā€™t.

6 Likes

R.I.P. :frowning:

1 Like

:disappointed: horrible death. RIP to everyone on the helicopter

1 Like

RIP

RIP

Tragic update

Itā€™s a shame that it takes a tragedy before people learn just how good a person was. I knew pretty little about the stuff he has done at Leicester football club and in the local area before now.

4 Likes

Really tough time for Leicester City, such a tragedy :cry:.

RIP to all aboard the helicopter x

wow that really is sad R.I.P to all involved