Leicester City Vs Arsenal (PL)

Glad White made it.

BBC are saying it a 4411 and they get the official team sheet

I agree it’s a fluid formation depending on the situation which is why I kinda like it

1 Like

We’ve only had one win against a top half side this season and that was at home to a poor spurs side, so this won’t be easy but we might get something out of it.

There might be a few goals in this so I’ll go for a score draw possibly 2-2 with Aubameyang and Lacazette to score.

I think 4-4-1-1 as well. Laca in the hole.

Often sceptical about how much of a difference there really is.

Back in the 90s/early 00s it was only ever described as a 442, but with Bergkamp paired with Wright, Anelka or Henry you could easily draw a distinction between the two front men and label them as “1, 1” in the formation rather than “2”

2 Likes

1-1

I almost always describe it as a 442.

I see Laca more as a SS rather than attacking midfield player

1 Like

Saka better step up from here

I like the line up. Fucking 6:0!

We could win or loose this. Draw might be on the table too.

3 Likes

This is the exact same line up as our match Vs Aston Villa, most likely 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 just like that match with Auba upfront and Laca playing a bit deeper

That is some top quality insight right there.

5 Likes

I meant it is on TV. Just pay the money.

Can someone PM me the streaming site they use to find the footy please? I’ve got one but I’m not convinced it’s that great (might just be that my laptop is shit :man_shrugging:)

1 Like

yup

I see. Yeah, I don’t want to pay for BT Sport, the only thing I’d ever want to watch is Arsenal matches, doesn’t seem worth it.

Big test for Tavares this one

Goal in the first 10 minutes

1 Like

It’s 4-2-3-1 with Laca as number 10 apparently

For us?

1 Like