Leeds United

Yeah he had a one hour presser after :joy::rofl: but if you follow him heā€™s generally very down to earth, like just in his day to day. All kinds of pictures of him in around Leeds, at the shops, local cafes mingling with the locals etcā€¦ heā€™s the OG road man

2 Likes

It was only Derby. No one cares about them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah, in fairness Iā€™m sure in many respects he is a class act, it does seem that way.

Just thought Iā€™d have to mention it as spying on the training sessions of numerous opponents really is such an underhanded, sly move haha. One I kinda respect in a bizarre way, its definitely thinking outside of the box haha

2 Likes

I remember reading that he lives in a 1 bedroom flat above a shop, and often held meetings in the nearby Costa :smile:

1 Like

:joy: Yeah I read the same thing, apparently heā€™s always out and about in his Leeds training tracksuit as well. Thereā€™s definitely something endearing about the guy.

@JakeyBoy and @DavidHillier yeah I think it was when super lamps was managing them. Agree itā€™s funny because itā€™s such an old school move, picture a guy in a trench coat with a pair of binoculars looking like inspector gadget taking down all of Derbyā€™s plays :joy: I think Bielsa said that it was common practice where heā€™s from and didnā€™t understand what the outrage was about here.

1 Like

If Iā€™m not mistaken, the Leeds spy was armed with pliers to break into the perimeter of derbyā€™s training ground for a better vantage point :expressionless:

It literally set a precedent. The football league had no idea how to charge Leeds and Bielsa as it hadnā€™t happened before :joy:

1 Like

A pair of pliers? A bit archaic that, in these days of drones and associated tech.

1 Like

I mean, he was from Leeds, soā€¦:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Leeds were robbed in the final of 75

Lol at Gabby Loganā€™s dad squaring up to Cruyff.

1 Like

I do love Bielsa

15 Likes

You can tell he just loves football, he really is a purest and a humble down to earth person

4 Likes

Whatā€™s up with the thread title?

1 Like

Yeah was going to say the same

Leper hates Leeds lol

3 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m misremembering and itā€™s not particularly relevant to the question asked but didnā€™t @TA-6 also have a strong Leeds dislike?

Edit: his association with Leeds has now been clarified :grin:

1 Like

Nothing wrong with the title.

1 Like

How about

Super Whites Thread?

People enjoyed watching Leeds this season. They fucking wonā€™t next season if those fans are allowed back in.

1 Like

Skin headed Yorkshireman rejoicing is never a sight I love seeing on my TV in the early hours.

2 Likes