Leandro Trossard (19)

No I don’t watch them .
I rely on carrier pigeon to bring me update every 15 minutes.

1 Like

Sounds like it since you’re saying Martinelli is bang average haha

That would explain that you don’t know what you are talking about so thank you for the clarification. I can understand your comment now.

2 Likes

Oh right , I’ll bow my head to your experience.
I’ll be right , tho .

It doesn’t matter who scores for us. The distribution of goals and assists is the impressive thing this season. All of our attacking players have to play their role in creating chances. Martinelli was very good yesterday and see no reason why he won’t be in the games to come.

2 Likes

Sure Ash did watch the games… :wenger:

This guy is a pure baller, so glad to see him smash and exceed expectations that many had

Couldn’t have found anyone better to aid in this title challenge and beyond for such a reasonable fee available in Jan, Chelsea did us a favour.

11 Likes

If my sources are correct he already has 7 league assists for Arsenal (two for Brighton)?!

That’s an insane rate, imagine he was here from the start of the season…

3 Likes

Be grateful.
It was the right timing to join us.

This has to be the most ridiculous take on an Arsenal player in a long time. Martinelli is having an absolutely, electric season! The G/A tally is better than most in the league.

We should count ourselves lucky to have both him and Trossard in the team.

7 Likes

The disrespect on here and generally online when he signed shouldn’t go unnoticed.

3 Likes

Why is it?
I’m just pointing out his faults that he needs to work harder on. I’ve said he’s got incredible potential and he needs to start running with his head up and getting goals at a more consistent level against City and the likes.
City , Liverpool, Newcastle and to a certain extent West Ham are four of our biggest games in years. We need Martinelli to release his potential and drive us on.

For added effect, Rashford is having his best season ever and he’s got 1 goal more and more 1 assist less than Martinelli

3 Likes

Just going through the Ben White thread and the early posts are pretty bloody hilarious. Lots of “no way are we spending £40m on Ben fucking White.” But can’t see anyone suggesting Dunk instead. Who is everyone? Some random Spurs fan on Twitter?

1 Like

That’s fair. I have no doubt that he will be able to perform. But remember, it’s not just up to him, there’s 11 players on that pitch.

If we lose or draw any of those games, I’m pretty certain it won’t be cause of him but instead of shaky defence that seems to enjoy letting in stupid goals.

The running with his head up, just isn’t his style. I don’t think it affects his game too much.

1 Like

Retweet

This! and people treat Rashford as if he’s a 21-yr old wonderkid. The guy’s 25 already :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Martinelli doesn’t take penalties or free kicks either.

1 Like

Must have been on /r/soccer and /r/gunners

Was pretty funny but frustrating at the time

Great shit.

Also ever since @Sol first mentioned it I’ve been continuously puzzled by how this guy manages to on one hand look like he’s a teenager and at the same time look like he was just raised from the dead five minutes ago by some low-level necromancer down the street.

He plays fantastic football for us though.

15 Likes