Leandro Trossard (19)

In terms of short term impact, he might be our best January signing ever. Arshavin might run him close

13 Likes

White and Trossard.

We sign Brighton’s two best players while Chelsea and Tottenham sign the system players.

Love it :joy::joy:

7 Likes

I just love players that constantly play with their head up, that little glance towards Odegaard for the 3rd goal. It’s such a fundamental aspect of crossing that consistently players seem to ignore

5 Likes

Or maybe, they don’t know how to use the players. :eyes:

Remember when everyone said White wasn’t that good and it was Dunk we should have signed instead? :joy:

8 Likes

His “ceiling” might be higher. But no doubt, Trossard was such an he better signing for a proven EPL player that can play multiple positions.

Maybe Mudyrk would look better with Arsenal rather than a dysfunctional Chavs side.

Arsenal look like they have dodged a bullet here when you factor in the transfer fee difference between the two.

1 Like

I remember we were told not only is he not their best CB, he’s not even their second best CB.

3 Likes

Trossard’s two footedness really is Santi-esque. Santi would always do the feint to shoot/pass on his left only to take it on his rig…’nah fuck it I will play an inch perfect pass on my left’

7 Likes

So glad Tottenham didn’t push hard for Trossard while we were fucking about with Mudryk

4 Likes

Fuck off, this is some sort of prank where you convince us ignorant Northerners that that’s an actual saying.

3 Likes

I remember the 50 MILLION POUNDS WHAT ARE WE DOING AMBITIONLESS CLUB

My MotM. What a bargain.

6 Likes

First half hattrick of assists. What a signing he’s been!

1 Like

First Arsenal player to get a hattrick of assists since Mkhitaryan.

First Arsenal player to get a hattrick of assists in the first half since Fabregas

10 Likes

First Arsenal player to get Hattrick of assists away from home.

1 Like

First player to get a hattrick of assists in an away match. :a: :a: :a:

3 Likes

TV gave him the MotM. Deserved.

1 Like

Immaculate ball control.

2 Likes

He’s into the top 5 in the PL in assists now too. Excellent signing.

2 Likes

This guys feet are absolutely unreal, our January business really is starting to look good.

4 Likes