I like the look of this lad.

5 Likes

What a cameo. Very happy we got him. Whats for you wont go by you

5 Likes

Should start against City in FA cup

1 Like

He will, 100% as will ESR.

4 Likes

Absolutely can’t wait for his first full debut in the league for us. You just can see he has A LOT to offer with the players and the set up arround him now.

Showed some elite footwork today, made Mudryk look like he has legs of cement tbf.

13 Likes

I think his lack of pace showed when he tried to carry the ball at one point but then the guy dribbled past 4 players within a telephone booth’s space.

Fucking hell. Very Santi/Arshavin-esque. Low centre of gravity and two-footed. Deadly combo.

9 Likes

It’s a known fact I’m a Martinelli lover and still think he’s brilliant but Trossard was doing a lot of what Mar 9 has stopped doing - driving at full backs, cutting in, showing variety in his play.

Competition is good.

4 Likes

Maybe this is just me being cocky as fuck. But I will watch the FA Cup game calmly. I love the FA Cup but this season I want the league

10 Likes

Wrong thread? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe

3 Likes

ezgif-4-68fd692836

16 Likes

Made all these United players look like mugs

6 Likes

That’s it

Best philosophy for life

2 Likes

Look at Xhaka’s reaction. :rofl:

3 Likes

Oooooooh Santi Trossola

11 Likes

Good cameo, looks like he’ll fit right in with the play round the edge of the box. Can he provide as much drive and direct running as Gabi? Let’s see :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Watching any game calmly is for softcocks.

Bring all the trophies home.

2 Likes

Looks like he is going to be quite valuable spelling Martinelli and Saka at times.

Knew he was a good player, didn’t know he had control like he showed around the box.

1 Like

Watched a Felix video on YouTube and this one made me feel like watching him

I don’t know why but I had a flash back to when we signed Brian Marwood when LT was announced.