Leandro Trossard (19)

Against Zurich in the Europa league.

Actually, he played against Oxford. Didn’t even remember that.

Played 220 minute so far this season. I don’t see him playing against City next week so his minutes might be done for the season if we don’t progress in the FA Cup.

He looks a lot happier in an Arsenal shirt than Mudryk did in a Chelsea shirt. :grinning:

7 Likes

He probably didn’t have Srna threaten his family in order to complete his transfer.

1 Like

Well he got a few minutes at the end.

Looks like he’s available for the game tomorrow according to Mikel.

this is a great signing tbh, really decent price, prem experience, having his best season right now and also at a good age

we needed a backup winger to Saka and Martinelli and Trossard is just right for it, going to be really handy to have to push on for the league

one thing I will add though is I have a Brighton supporting friend at work, and she says that he fell out with Brighton because he was getting too big for his boots and was also pictured leaving back to Belgium without permission from the club at the time, but she says he’s a great player

Mudryk is going to tear the league up if Potter uses him.

Unproven player with a huge price tag weighing him down.
The Arsenal have come out of this with 2 players for half his fee .

2 Likes

Yep.

It’s an anchor for the wanker.

3 Likes

Yeah lol.

He’s actually good with his head, scored a few goals like that. We could do with a target like that up front.

His pace alone is enough to cause trouble and he has more arrows in his quiver. There is a reason we were willing to pay so much for him. A bit premature to say this but he could become Chelsea’s most important player very soon.

Thankfully, football is a team sport and having one potentially exceptional player doesn’t guarantee anything.

1 Like

Agreed. I’m frustrated at the way things went down with that transfer however I’m happy we have acted with efficiency by signing Trossard, who will be more than a capable cog in our team.

It’s kind of like the Martinez to United situation, a great player but also happy with the sum of our lot with Zinchenko.

I hope it doesn’t work out for Mudryk at Chelsea obviously but I have a feeling he’ll be a Hazard type of signing for them.

Spurs fans feeling the Mudryk effect

2 Likes

He’s as good or better than Raphinha and Neto. There, I said it.

I like that saying
I shall use that :+1:t2::blush::blush:

1 Like

Good video. Highlights his weaknesses well.

2 Likes

“He was desperate to come, we welcome those kind of players to the club.”

There are certainly advantages attracting players, when the buying club is top of the PL. :grinning:

2 Likes