Laurent Koscielny

Out of the final now, right?

Fucking disaster for our hopes.

Yeah heā€™s done for the final.

Mertesacker to make his season debut if Mustafi doesnā€™t recover? :laughing:

Gabriel and Holding have been good today, tbh. But yeah, we need Mustafi back against Chelsea.

What a fucking idiot.

I donā€™t get the doom and gloom tbh. Mustafi is back in form, Holding has been excellent and Nacho is solid. Back 3 will be fine.

1 Like

The most uneeded tackle of the season. What the actual fuck.

1 Like

Was I the only that had an immediate flashback to him colliding with Szez in goal losing the carling cup final?

Brutal mistake from such a normally solid player.

Heā€™s a big loss for the cup final.

1 Like

Gibbs will defiantly be starting the cup final because of this.

Thatā€™s not necessarily best case scenario but he is a good enough backup. Bland offensively, but weā€™ll be solid down that side of the pitch defensive wise.

Misses the community shield if we win the cup and our first league game as well

Or if we lose our first two league games

1 Like

Lol weā€™ve already lost the first game league of 17/18

3 Likes

Hopefully itā€™s gonna be Brighton at home. Not that difficult :xhaka:

I canā€™t believe we even bothered to appeal it to be honest.

The community shield really shouldnā€™t count though, itā€™s a glorified friendly!

2 Likes

Why would you appeal that!?

Honestly, hes gone full retard the last few days.

1 Like

Nah uh Community Shield is a very prestigious trophy.

1 Like

Not half as prestigious as the 4th place trophy.

1 Like

He has let us down in some crucial moments in his Arsenal career, heā€™s had many ups and downs but a good servant nevertheless.

1 Like

Well, it should. Takes off a game.

1 Like

I think we need a new defender in anyway. Perā€™s finished as much as I love him, and Gabriel is an absolute calamity- both should make way in summer. Bring Chamberā€™s back or loan him again Iā€™m not really fussed but Iā€™d absolutely love us to go and buy another defender this summer.

Virgil van Dijk would be a dream. Just get a nice EPL proven defender in that knows the league, get him settled early and approach the opening game of the season with players that actually have the ability to fucking win the game.

2 Likes